Buying Advice rear auxillary hydraulic kit ?

/ rear auxillary hydraulic kit ? #1  

luckyme2010

Bronze Member
Tractor
mahindra5530 4x4
does mahindra have a kit to install for rear hydraulics that i could put on or do you have to take it to a dealer i have a fel i figured i could use the pass through on this to power the rear

/ rear auxillary hydraulic kit ? #2  
Do a search and I believe you will find something on this. I believe Mahindra does have a kit, but you can also buy an aftermarket one for less money. From what I have heard if you are mechanically inclined you should be able to install. I also want to install one on my tractor, but that is still a little far down on the to do list. Getting electricity to the barn is now #1.

/ rear auxillary hydraulic kit ? #3  
does mahindra have a kit to install for rear hydraulics that i could put on or do you have to take it to a dealer i have a fel i figured i could use the pass through on this to power the rear

Your Mahindra still in warranty??? Better check what liability YOU have if you do it with another kind of kit vice the Mahindra setup and having the dealer put it on...just my $.02 worth...BobG in Va

/ rear auxillary hydraulic kit ?
yeah i thought about the liability issue cause my tractors a 10 months old with 20 hours on it ill check with my dealer maybe he can hook me up thanks guys

/ rear auxillary hydraulic kit ? #5  
There should be no reason why it will hurt your warranty.
The remotes come as a kit and I have had several customers install then without any issues.

/ rear auxillary hydraulic kit ? #6  

Here are the triple remotes on my 2008 Mahindra 5525.

DSCF0066 (Small).JPGDSCF0067 (Small).JPG

Dealer installed when I bought the tractor --$750.
It uses the power beyond port on the FEL control valve.
The three little valves are Dinoil valves.
The quick attaches are Pioneer 3/8".
The dealer fabricated the support hardware.

/ rear auxillary hydraulic kit ? #7  
There should be no reason why it will hurt your warranty.
The remotes come as a kit and I have had several customers install then without any issues.

Is there a kit for a 2010 2516 hst, have 105 FEL. Do You have a p/n and price