Mahindra warranty...

/ Mahindra warranty... #1  

wacahootie

Tractor
Kubota L355SS
I know Mahindra's have a 5 yr. warranty, but how many hours is it for? I am sure it's not for 5 yr. unlimited hrs, is it? Also, is it for parts and labor?

/ Mahindra warranty... #2  
This is directly from the Mahindra website. Read the last sentence of the first paragraph.

This is all I can find.

Don

Mahindra Tractors Offers Industryç—´ Best 5-Year Warranty Program
Mahindra USA, a leader in the compact and utility tractor market, is pleased to announce the release of their new 釘est in Class 5-year limited warranty program effective October 1, 2009. All Mahindra tractors will now have a two-year bumper to bumper warranty plus an additional three-year warranty on the drive train for residential usage (excludes 2525).

溺ahindra now has one of the best commercial warranties in the industry, proving once again that the strength and reliability of Mahindra tractors are second to none. It is superior to current competitive offerings because it does not require a deductible per claim and is not limited to parts only in the final years? said Mike Hilderbrand, Vice President of Marketing and Organizational Development for Mahindra USA. 典he Mahindra 5-Year Limited Warranty Plan, when combined with our attractive 0% for 60 months financing, represents the most powerful value proposition available to tractor buyers today.

Mahindra USA is also extending a one-time optional warranty coverage invitation to customers who purchased a Mahindra Tractor between October 1, 2008 and September 30, 2009. The optional warranty coverage will be available for purchase until December 31st, 2009, and will increase those tractors warranty program from 3 years to 5 years. Customers interested in purchasing the extended coverage can contact their local Mahindra dealer for pricing and eligibility.

Mahindra tractors rate exceptionally high in customer satisfaction across the board. A recent national study found that 98 percent of Mahindra owners were likely to recommend Mahindra to their friends and family.

Tomball, Texas-based Mahindra USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra, one of the largest tractor manufacturers in the world. Mahindra USA began selling tractors in America in 1994 and has grown rapidly due to high customer satisfaction and customer referrals.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra warranty... #3  
Bumper to bumper DOES NOT INCLUDE---- Tires, Battery, and injector pump. For those items you have to deal directly with the individual manufacturers. I would also guess to say that there is an hour limit tied in with the warranty. I think the old one was three years, 300 hours. Typically parts and labor are included.

/ Mahindra warranty... #4  
My '06 3215 came with 3 warranties. A- 1 year/1500 hrs bumper to bumper parts & labor warranty. B - 3 year/2000 hrs Engine/ Transmission/ Rear Axle parts & labor warranty. C - 7 year/5000 hrs Emission Control parts only warranty covers fuel injection pump,fuel injectors,intake manifold,exhaust manifold,turbocharger,cylinder head gasket & valve stem seals.

/ Mahindra warranty... #5  
I am a Mahindra dealer...the bumper to bumper warranty is 2 years or 2000 hours on most series (16 series is 2 years or 1500 hours), power train warranty is 5 years or 3000 hours.
I have attached the current warranty terms in a pdf file.

Attachments

• Mahindra Warranty.pdf
    30.8 KB · Views: 906
   / Mahindra warranty... #6  
I am a Mahindra dealer...the bumper to bumper warranty is 2 years or 2000 hours on most series (16 series is 2 years or 1500 hours), power train warranty is 5 years or 3000 hours.
I have attached the current warranty terms in a pdf file.

Grntrail,
Welcome. How long have you been a dealer? We do need more dealers.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra warranty... #7  
I bought a Mahindra tractor a couple of a years ago and am very pleased with the tractor. I recently had some repair done. The parts were covered but labor was not. Should labor be covered or not ?

/ Mahindra warranty... #8  
My parts and labor have always both been covered. Where'd you buy secooper? I'm just north of you.