Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST?

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #1  

hwew

Silver Member
I have been looking at tractors all week and I read about the MAHINDRA 1816 HST for the first time. It looks like it is in the middle of a Sub-Compact and a Compact. I think this might be a good one for me to look at.

I had a Kubota BX2200 and a Kubota B7500 and from what I have been reading it seems like this tractor will out work the BX with no problems. I feel it has more features than the B7500.

The MAHINDRA 1816 has Position Control and I miss that feature when I purchased the B7500 and that is one reason I sold it.

I don't know much about the MAHINDRA 1816 but they seem very well built. Does anyone have experiance with this tractor. It looks like the perfect size for my needs.

Henry

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #2  
This tractor is a little fire cracker...We sell a boat load of these a year!
The 1816 replace the 1815.
ttttttttttt 018.jpg

ttttttttttt 017.jpg

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #3  
You're gonna love this tractor. It doesn't know how to say no to whatever you want to do.

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #4  
Own an 1816hst and it's tough as a coffin nail... built very impressively and the dealership mechanic said the mower deck was one of the strongest he'd seen in all his years...

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #5  
The Max 22 is the most similar current model for those that might be wondering. A little more HP, which helps when the grass/weeds get ahead of you a little, but about the same size as the 1815/1816.

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #6  
I have the 2516 and love it, I believe there all about the same size in this series.

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #7  
Old thread but you folks still feeling the love for the Mahindra 1816? Looking at a used one to purchase wasn't sure how dependable these have been long term???

/ Anyone have a MAHINDRA 1816 HST? #8  
I know you may think my opinion is bias, but I can assure you the 1816 has been a very dependable tractor. Japanese made by Mitsubishi.