Comparison 2216 4WD / 2516 4WD Shuttle Shift ???

/ 2216 4WD / 2516 4WD Shuttle Shift ???
Well it's been a few weeks since I got the 2216 and I finally got the wife to bring the camera out. I wish I had got this years ago. I was using the old Ford 9N you can see in the background and while it did a lot of work for me, it's no comparison to the Mahindra for ease of use. I did finally get the wife to try it out and she used it a couple times moving some composted soil into the garden.

One project I've got this summer is to figure out how to fabricate a mount on the bucket for a snow blade. I saw a New Holland tractor about a year ago that had some kind of quick mount setup that looked good, but I can't recall the details of how he had it setup.

The old 9N isn't going to see much use anymore, so it's probably going up on Craigslist when I get some pics of it. That will help recoup some of what I paid for the new tractor.

Playing with the tractor.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ2QoFJM500

Attachments

• IMG_0684-r.jpg
    IMG_0684-r.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
   / 2216 4WD / 2516 4WD Shuttle Shift ??? #12  
Looks great! Glad it's working for you!

/ 2216 4WD / 2516 4WD Shuttle Shift ??? #13  
Guys, I came from a 2N into a 3525. What a work horse. Last year I spent meny days in the field swinginf a 6' Bush Hog, well over 500 hours. But you have to marvel at the old N's. I hope my 3525 is still going after 60+ years.
Congrats on the new moochine.