4035 price

/ 4035 price #1  

blackscott

Can anyone give me a good idea on what I should be paying for a Mahindra 4035 with loader and backhoe?

Thanks

/ 4035 price #2  
You might get more responces if you are more specific as to whether you are talking paying cash, or financing. I have been shopping tractors for several years and brands...and it is complicated. First off, I'd like to tell you that most everyone everywhere pays about the same price, no matter what you hear from some folks. Most of the dealers will fudge with the tractor price, or the attachment prices, or whatever...but it all ends up being pretty close to average. You will hear of some deals that are really great, but remember, some of them are from people who get twice as much gas mileage as us normal folk. Where you get deals is if they have a particular tractor setting around on their lot for awhile, and they want to move it to put a low hours shinny new one in it's place. What screws up any talk of pricing, is that they can usually sell you a tractor for cash at one price. But a tractor that you might want to finance brings in all types of added costs besides the interest on the loan. Usually, 0% financing means you are paying no interest on the loan itself...but you get to pay extra for the tractor just to get it financed... Also, if you want something that is not in stock, they need some extra moola from you to ship it in special for you. So, hang in there.... And good luck... I think this is a great time to buy....inflation is about to zoom.

/ 4035 price
Thanks for the advice Jerry.

Let's say a Mahindra 4035 HST 4WD - with an ML 120 front end loader, financed at 0% for 60 months.

I think it comes with R4 tires, but I'd want to trade those our for R1's.

That's pretty much the setup I'd be looking for.

/ 4035 price #4  
Where abouts are you located blackscott? Maybe someone can recommend a good dealer in your region. I happen to disagree with JerryK, if you shop around you can get a 15% difference in pricing. Maybe he thinks that 15% is about the same price, I don't know and then again 15% of a small purchase may not be all that much $$$ to some people, but 15% on a large purchase can sometimes be a huge amount of $$$$ to some of us. I know that I shopped for well over 2 years when I was looking for my first new tractor. Oh and I am not one of those guys that gets 50-100% better mileage than everyone else. ;)

/ 4035 price
I'm in Northwest Missouri up by the Iowa border. Closest dealer per the website is over 100 miles away.

That's kind of why I was hoping somebody on here could let me know what a fair price might be - before I drive that far to check out a tractor, I'd like to have an idea of what I might be paying.

/ 4035 price #6  
I've looked at this thread a few times, out of curiosity. So far no body has tossed out even a ball park figure.

$10k, $20K, $30K?

Wedge

/ 4035 price #7  
I don't have any current prices, but I saw a 4035 at a farm show (almost 2 years ago) with shuttle shift, loader, and R4 tires for about $22,000. Keep in mind that prices have probably gone up some. You might just give the dealer a call and let them know you are seriously interested. Hopefully they will give you a good price over the phone in hopes that you will come in for a test drive. Make sure you request a quote with all the options you want, because just adding a couple rear remotes can sometimes cost over $1,000. The 4035 is a pretty sharp tractor.

/ 4035 price #8  
I bought a new 4035 for $23,000 a few weeks ago. I got rid of a John Deere 240 skidloader that only had 200 hours on it. I love the new tractor and find it much for useful. It is well balanced with plenty of power.

/ 4035 price #9  
I bought a 3535 fel and hoe plus rear mower a few months back for around 32 grand. I put the prices of each piece on the thread I started back then also asking for prices. Withour going back to look I think it was between 30 to 31 grand without the mower. If I remember right the same size fel and hoe are used on these 2 models and the size moves up with the 4535. Hope this helps and happy shopping,

/ 4035 price #10  
bkackscott

just closed on a 4035 power shuttle shift w/ ml 120 loader. 0% for 60 months. price was 24,900. a bit high in my opinion, but dealer is discounting sveral other implements and adding some service. will also be getting a grapple rake for fel, 6' rear blade, tooth bar, grill guard, and log skidding winch in the package. total around 31,500. located SW PA. hope this helps.