Mahindra [Bradco] 595 backhoe

/ Mahindra [Bradco] 595 backhoe #1  

JerryK

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra (2011)5035 HST TLB & (2016)2555 HST Cab & (2017)1526 HST(2018)Cub Cadet Pro Z 154L (1991) Caterpillar E70B
Here is EXACTLY what they look like....... kind of a cross between a Bradco 485 and a 509...with the swing cylinders at the bottom... suprised to see the thumb stuff welded on the stick... might be of use someday.... :) Got a severe duty 18" bucket on it, too....

/ Mahindra [Bradco] 595 backhoe #2  
Nice (not just because I have a 5035)
Did you buy the BH with the tractor? If you don't mind me asking, about how much does just the BH cost?

/ Mahindra [Bradco] 595 backhoe
I bought it all together at once. It at least $1500 less than what I have seen new Bradco 509's go for, and the severe duty 18" bucket was more than several hundred less than what they usually go for. Some dealers make their money on the tractor, and give you a deal on the attachments. And some do it the other way around. So, other than going in hock for many moons.... I think it was a good deal.... When I saw that their was no rear valve lever sticking out of the right cup holder...I was worried... But, then I found the rear valve control right next to the seat..beside the draft and postion control for the three point...and I was relieved. I guess they mount it down there so they can have a hook lock to keep it 'forward' so the rear ports will keep flow to the hoe when it is on. I can live with that, too. The subframe setup is pretty good, too. Pull a couple pins, lift the hoe a little with the stabilizers, drive forward a little, lower the hoe to the ground [ or special built HD castered cart :) ], shut down the tractor/then relieve the pressure on that rear port, unhook hoses from the port, fire up/drive away... [ I think I got it all... ] Again, I can live with this, too....

/ Mahindra [Bradco] 595 backhoe #4  
Here is EXACTLY what they look like....... kind of a cross between a Bradco 485 and a 509...with the swing cylinders at the bottom... suprised to see the thumb stuff welded on the stick... might be of use someday.... :) Got a severe duty 18" bucket on it, too....

Congrats JerryK.:)
It has more curves than a 509 or a 511. It might be the same size as a 509, as it sure has a shorter dipperstick and boom than my 511. Bradco ships all their bigger "hoes" with the thumb mounting holes welded on.:thumbsup: That way they are sure someone won't weld a bracket on, only to have it crack near a weld. Guess it is a liability issue in the long run.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra [Bradco] 595 backhoe
Congrats JerryK.:)
... It might be the same size as a 509, as it sure has a shorter dipperstick and boom than my 511. ...... ;)
hugs, Brandi

But my wife told me that 'size does not matter'.... I am soooo confused....... :)