2415 gear or 2516 shuttle pricing

/ 2415 gear or 2516 shuttle pricing #1  

dem45133

Tractor
B6200 4x4 HST
Like the other pricing post... I am considering either of these. I'd like to know the costs for the tractor, loader, and deck? But finding pricing and bundle pricing on line seems hard so far. Why the secrecy? I need to know what dealer costs are so I know what room there is to work with. I imagine is a bit like the car dealerships... I hate dealing with them. Don't get me wrong...a man needs to make a reasonable profit... but doubling their money (like they would have done on a trade of mine once) is out of line. No, I didn't let them.

I have an old Kabota B6100 4x4 HST with a 48" deck, but the hydro is tired. If I buy one of these Mahindras or anyone else's brand I'll not do a HST.

Dave

/ 2415 gear or 2516 shuttle pricing #2  
I'm sure a few dealers will pop up here shortly. I used Rick Wallace in PA and was very happy not only with his price but his service after the sale.

/ 2415 gear or 2516 shuttle pricing #3  
Like the other pricing post... I am considering either of these. I'd like to know the costs for the tractor, loader, and deck? But finding pricing and bundle pricing on line seems hard so far. Why the secrecy? I need to know what dealer costs are so I know what room there is to work with. I imagine is a bit like the car dealerships... I hate dealing with them. Don't get me wrong...a man needs to make a reasonable profit... but doubling their money (like they would have done on a trade of mine once) is out of line. No, I didn't let them.

I have an old Kabota B6100 4x4 HST with a 48" deck, but the hydro is tired. If I buy one of these Mahindras or anyone else's brand I'll not do a HST.

Dave

So.. you want to know what his overhead costs are and what it takes to run his business? That's what you are asking. To find out what the equipment costs from the supplier and base what you are willing to pay off of that is ludicrous. The profit he makes on each sale is factor of what it takes to keep his business open not on his cost of the equipment. The dealer knows what he needs to make to continue to keep the doors open. This is what you want isn't it? A dealer that will still be there to service your needs after the sale? You can nickle and dime a dealer all day if you like, I just would not expect him to cut you any deals after the sale when you have beat him like a rented mule the first time around.