5530 Pricing/Availability...

/ 5530 Pricing/Availability... #1  

amstaff

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5530
I am in the process of looking to buy a larger tractor, and I am heavily leaning towards the 5530 (over a Kubota MX5100) to replace my Kubota L4400. I feel I can get more tractor for less money going this route. I have driven by 4 Mahindra dealers in PA, and no 5530s! Has anyone recently priced one of these machines with FEL? I would like a backhoe, but do not think I can afford one at this time. Also, I would take advantage of the 0.0% financing for 72 months. Any help is greatly appreciated.

/ 5530 Pricing/Availability... #2  
amstaff,

Bought my 5530 wd turbo in Nov 08' with a ML266 FEL , a Bison NHVH 242 XHD 96" back blade operated by twin hydraulics which were installed at time of purchase. Paid just at 26K for this set up. Financing will bring up the price. As for the tractor, no problems at all and have a 10' pull type Mahindra mower built by Kodiak. A 3-16 3pt Ford/Dearborn 10-209 plow, Front 48" QA set of forks, Boom pole, a Tarter tandem 3ph 7' HD 20 blade disc. Soon to add a 35 to 40' boom type sprayer with a 150 to 200 gallon 3pt pto pump sprayer.

Before i bought it I compared to NH, JD, Kubota. Mahindra came out on top. Never considered price. Just a better tractor all around. Good luck.

/ 5530 Pricing/Availability...
I got a number.... how does $24,500 sound for a 5530 4X4, shuttle, FEL, QA bucket, QA pallet forks, grill guard, and 0.0% for 60 months? I'm thinking I just found my next tractor! Does this sound like appropriate pricing?
Thanks

/ 5530 Pricing/Availability... #4  
amstaff,

I would agree that's a good number for what your getting. Does this include a Mahindra hat!

Is the FEL a ML266. If it is then your properly matched to the tractor. Also, does it come with 2 remote sets of hydraulics. I could have used a third set for my Bison back blade to take full advantage of hydraulic capabilities of this unit. But I at least have two.

Let us know with pics when you get it.

Idaho2