Almost a Mahindra owner...

/ Almost a Mahindra owner... #1  

BigBoyinMS

Silver Member
Tractor
'73 MF135 & Montana 4540
I was going to buy a used 3510 Saturday. It was about 130 miles from me and I was about 30 miles away before the owner finally answered the voice mails that I had left her. I told her how far away I was and she proceeds to tell me, at first, that it was already sold then she changes her story to they have decided not to sell it. I think, from some of the conversations we had, that she was just testing her price. Too bad I can't charge her for the fuel I wasted.
As much as used tractors are going for around here I may just add a few thousand and buy a new LS.
Whine over. :)

Last edited:
   / Almost a Mahindra owner... #2  
I was going to buy a used 3510 Saturday. It was about 130 miles from me and I was about 30 miles away before the owner finally answered the voice mails that I had left her. I told her how far away I was and she proceeds to tell me, at first, that it was already sold then she changes her story to they have decided not to sell it. I think, from some of the conversations we had, that she was just testing her price. Too bad I can't charge her for the fuel I wasted.
As much as used tractors are going for around here I may just add a few thousand and buy a new LS.
Whine over. :)

Buy a Mahindra. You won't regret it. I was going to buy a 3510 seven years ago. But wound up with a used Ford 3055. Loved it, but wanted a Mahindra with a loader, 4WD, and a backhoe. I haven't regretted anything except selling the 3055.

I should have kept it for BB and rotary mower use!
hugs, Brandi

/ Almost a Mahindra owner... #4  
Women do that to you Big Boy..... (apologies to Brandi):D
Doug

Doug,
Thank you, but apologies were not needed.:) I would lower the boom if warranted.;)
How is the weather Down Under right now?:confused:
hugs, Brandi

/ Almost a Mahindra owner... #5  
Obviously Wintertime but we are having glorious weather at present. Too hot to wear a jumper. Feeling like doing some fencing. just syching? myself up.. lol
Cheers, Doug

/ Almost a Mahindra owner... #6  
Good I made it in time,get a Kubota!!!:D