Just to say howdy

/ Just to say howdy #11  
Small world i m in kc area

/ Just to say howdy #12  
I am also in the KC area, on the KS side. I put about 10 hours on my 3215 this past weekend. Great tractor.

/ Just to say howdy #13  
Also KS. Live in Olathe, but have a farm in Wellsville, KS.

/ Just to say howdy #14  
Im assuming you guys are dealing with valley equip, how has your experience been with them

/ Just to say howdy #15  
I tried buying from Blue Valley but went with Straub International out of Wichita instead and have not regretted the decision one bit.

PM me if you would like more information.

Thanks,

/ Just to say howdy
Sent the loan app paper in and negotiating on loader attachments
I am like a kid in a candy store
5530 4x4 w/FEL grill guard and trying for pallet forks hope he will work with me
Im not sure my lovely wife is going to let me out of the house w/ the checkbook for a while :)

/ Just to say howdy #17  
I lived in Olathe for 12 years before moving to the unincorporated area of Johnson County. I bought from BV tractor in 2007. My 3215 has been great and the dealer has been okay. They deal more in zero turns I think. I had one warranty claim completed by them and it took them longer than I expected. I saw Straub at the Topeka Farm Show and they seem very squirt away.

/ Just to say howdy #18  
Go with the pallet forks, you won't be disappointed. The uses for them are endless.

/ Just to say howdy #19  
Agreed on the pallet forks. I use them all the time.

/ Just to say howdy
Well just talked to the dealer today and I have :
5530 w/ FEL
Pallet Forks
Brush Guard
Dual Remotes
Block Heater
He is looking into a heater for the tractor/hydraulic fluid(ability to install for this model?)
Repair Manual (DVD not paperback:( dont know why but I like book versions guess I can go to kinkos and have it bound:))
around
27000 when it is all said and done.
let me know what you guys and gals think
pickup date aprox next Friday