New Max series...

/ New Max series... #91  
Shuttle is 2446lbs with loader, HST is 2490lbs w/loader. We filled the rears on the HST we have in stock and put her in the dirt then gravel pile and she did fine. Plenty of power, filled the bucket and held it high without feeling tipsy. Mahindra still has the support bracing connecting the loader mounts into the rear axle which I like.

/ New Max series... #93  
ODT said:
Hi Max,

Been a crazy (but good) week. Here are some pics of one of the Max28's we've recieved--this particular one a shuttle. We're expecting the Max22's to start coming in next week with the Max25's following shortly.

Amazing piece. I'm speechless. I can't wait to see one in person.

/ New Max series... #94  
Well this may help all your questions.....
Now for the BIG ISSUE..Got a call from my rep today, seems there is a very limited supply of max 22's
I received 1 max 22 and 1 max 28XL
I took about 10-15 pictures in the areas that differ the most. I am not going to post all the pictures on here. If you would like the file of the pictures sent to you, please email me your email address.
Guys if your on the fence waiting to make a purchase, these new Max tractors maybe something you just might want to wait on...only if you plan to run a mid mount mower. Otherwise I would recommend you go out and snatch up all the great deals on the 1816's, 2216's and 2516's!
DSC06384.jpg

DSC06391.jpg

DSC06386.jpg

DSC06393.jpg

Last edited:
   / New Max series... #95  
Hi the max is set up to be TLB like the bx 25 I see dealers getting them in with no backhoe.

/ New Max series... #96  
I have one coming in with a backhoe, also I learned that my 1st. MAX25 is scheduled to be shipped on 3/20.

/ New Max series... #97  
Looked at max28XL shuttle real nice I want HST TLB they are not in yet hope to see one soon.

/ New Max series... #98  
Whats the tube on the underside/backside of the FEL crossmember (on 1816)?

/ New Max series... #100  
Shuttle is 2446lbs with loader, HST is 2490lbs w/loader. We filled the rears on the HST we have in stock and put her in the dirt then gravel pile and she did fine. Plenty of power, filled the bucket and held it high without feeling tipsy. Mahindra still has the support bracing connecting the loader mounts into the rear axle which I like.
Are the HSTs set up so you can use the steering brakes while finessing the go pedal?
Thanks,
...larry