New Max series...

/ New Max series... #101  
Went to check out the new 28max with a loader, it is a great looking machine. Looks heavy duty and fit and finish is outstanding. Having given all it credits it does have one thing that I wasnt crazy about. The controller (joy stick) for the bucket is too far away from the operator. You would have to hold your arm up and out without a rest to lean on. I am sure it could be "Altered"to a more desireable position. Otherwise a real nice piece of machinery.

/ New Max series... #102  
Went to check out the new 28max with a loader, it is a great looking machine. Looks heavy duty and fit and finish is outstanding. Having given all it credits it does have one thing that I wasnt crazy about. The controller (joy stick) for the bucket is too far away from the operator. You would have to hold your arm up and out without a rest to lean on. I am sure it could be "Altered"to a more desireable position. Otherwise a real nice piece of machinery.

I have already addressed that with Mahindra. There is a new bracket that will soon be on its way to dealers to swap them silly ones out!:thumbsup:

/ New Max series... #103  
Are the HSTs set up so you can use the steering brakes while finessing the go pedal?
Thanks,
...larry

No. The brakes are on the same side as the hydro pedal:(

/ New Max series... #104  
From the looks of things, it's going to be hard to beat these machines. Jury is still out until the MAX series see some exposure to the market...
I wish I had a Mahindra dealer closer than ~1000miles! I tend to be an early adopter, but at that distance it better be the be all & end all of SCUTS!
(I'm left with either JD or Kubota to choose from in my market, not terrible choices by any means)

/ New Max series... #105  
I have already addressed that with Mahindra. There is a new bracket that will soon be on its way to dealers to swap them silly ones out!:thumbsup:

wow thats awesome!

/ New Max series... #106  
Got a truckload with a Max22's and some Max25's this morning. Attached a few pics of the 25.

I'm pretty jazzed--really nice machines.

Attachments

• Max25 001.jpg
    Max25 001.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Max25 002.jpg
    Max25 002.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 383
  • Max25 003.jpg
    Max25 003.jpg
    920.7 KB · Views: 338
   / New Max series... #107  
Are the HSTs set up so you can use the steering brakes while finessing the go pedal?
Thanks,
...larry

No. The brakes are on the same side as the hydro pedal:(
Phooey. ... I dont really need another tractor, but would have bought a '28 HST if it turned out to be designed right. No sale.
larry

/ New Max series... #108  
Got a truckload with a Max22's and some Max25's this morning. Attached a few pics of the 25.

Cool -- I might stop by there and ogle them next time I pass through Richmond.

/ New Max series... #109  
Always welcome in Tonkaville!

/ New Max series... #110  

That loader control is solid looking, but placement isn't ideal IMO. How will a new bracket for the control change the placement? I see what looks like the hydraulic filter canister more or less in front of the right rear tire- how exposed is this compared to Kubota's BX or JD 1-series? Easy to change it when the time comes anyway!