New Max series...

/ New Max series... #11  
Brandi, just buy three of the Max 25's and you are good to go....

Tell you what Dave. How about you bring three down here for me with free shipping. I can always use lawn ornaments. Maybe use them as raindeer pulling Santa's sleigh.:laughing:
hugs, Brandi

Last edited:
   / New Max series... #12  
Tell you what Dave. How about you bring three down here for me with free shipping. I can always use lawn ornaments. Maybe use them as raindeer pulling Santa's sleigh.:laughing:
hugs, Brandi

Now thats funny right there:laughing:

/ New Max series... #13  
Dave,
Make it four Maxs and put a red light on the nose of one of them. I will hook them up in front of the Big RED Beast and I will dress up as one of Santa's elves.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ New Max series... #14  
Put this into a 70-80 hp Mahindra and I would trade mine in on one.:cool: The biggest tiring thing while digging my pond was continually changing seats. And you don't have to get your feet muddy shifting back and forth.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

Brandi, if you'd wear shoes, your feet wouldn't get so muddy. :laughing:

I've decided that if I ever get an extra $15-$20K I'm getting a mini-excavator.

Wedge

/ New Max series... #15  
Brandi, if you'd wear shoes, your feet wouldn't get so muddy. :laughing:

I've decided that if I ever get an extra $15-$20K I'm getting a mini-excavator.

Wedge

Sorry Wedge, I don't wear shoes. I'm a boot girl.:cloud9:
hugs, Brandi

/ New Max series... #16  
Sorry Wedge, I don't wear shoes. I'm a boot girl.:cloud9:
hugs, Brandi

I never understand how I can walk outside with boots on and look down and I'm wearing clown shoes all of sudden.:D

Wedge

/ New Max series... #17  
I never understand how I can walk outside with boots on and look down and I'm wearing clown shoes all of sudden.:D

Wedge

Wedge,
No not clown shoes either. See attached photo to ID boots.:)
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 10-24-09 Brandi ..........a hot blond pirate 2.jpg
    10-24-09 Brandi ..........a hot blond pirate 2.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 912
   / New Max series... #18  
Wedge,
No not clown shoes either. See attached photo to ID boots.:)
hugs, Brandi

I'm guessing you enjoy Sept 19th every year? :laughing:

Wedge

/ New Max series... #19  
I'm guessing you enjoy Sept 19th every year? :laughing:

Wedge

I like to go to the Texas Renaissance Festival each October and November. I have pirate outfits and a Spanish Countess Gown. I have a blast and drink Queens Mead and Woodpeckers. Those boots are knee boots, but they slipped down. Expensive, but very comfortable.
hugs, Brandi

/ New Max series...
We should have them ready to ship to dealers near the end of January 2012. It will stack up nicely againt the BX. It will be a compact, not a sub-compact. Very similar to the 1816 in the back and the 2516 in the front, but with the smaller tires like an 1816, at least for the Max 22 and 25. So the footprint will be similar in size to the BX, but built heavier and using steel fenders, steel hood, etc.

Just wondering if any more info is out there on the new Max line of Mahindras? I know it's not quite the end of January, but I am chomping at the bit to pick up a smaller tractor!