Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46

Default Re: New Max series...

Quote Originally Posted by Don87 View Post
    If you say so..........I also have a subcut. My tiller was made for a subcut. My cultivator is a full cat 1, and will drag the ground if I hit a slight bump.

That is the difference between cut and subcut..........and you know this. You are not a newbie here.

But I did notice that you list no bx in your sig line, and I haven't seen a BX CUT before...........build it yourself?
    You forgot your tagline!! Mahindra does not make a SCUT! Please be consistent. Your credibility has dropped form poor to SUB-poor.

Tractor
    JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500
    This side of 40
    JD2010, Kubota L3450/FEL w SK QC, L2550 w FEL
    Mahindra 7520 [Pinky] /FEL w Skid Steer QC/w Tilt Tatch & BH, BX1500 [Mighty Mouse]
    IH37 Baler, CCM165 Drum Mower, JD Rake
    JD 127 bushog, Flail, SK Tilt Tatch , KK tiller, Rhino rear blade, Post driver, post auger, chipper, pallet fork, Grapple/Loader Buddy, Homemade Splitter/DC Welder

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by kootch88 View Post
    ! Mahindra does not make a SCUT! . :
    You would be correct.
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Deere

Quote Originally Posted by Don87 View Post
    If you say so..........I also have a subcut. My tiller was made for a subcut. My cultivator is a full cat 1, and will drag the ground if I hit a slight bump.

That is the difference between cut and subcut..........and you know this. You are not a newbie here.

But I did notice that you list no bx in your sig line, and I haven't seen a BX CUT before...........build it yourself?
    I did this to help you see better.

Is there a 54" roll over MMM for the Max 22 or 25? The land I have is pretty uneven and anything larger than that will scrape the ground. Also, I understand that you can add a backhoe anytime to the Max. Is this true? Being a tractor newb, I don't see why they would need to state this. Do backhoes require some specific hardware not normally installed on the tractor when first purchased?

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Deere

Quote Originally Posted by lumberbean View Post
    Is there a 54" roll over MMM for the Max 22 or 25? The land I have is pretty uneven and anything larger than that will scrape the ground. Also, I understand that you can add a backhoe anytime to the Max. Is this true? Being a tractor newb, I don't see why they would need to state this. Do backhoes require some specific hardware not normally installed on the tractor when first purchased?
    Only SCUT with a drive over deck is the Deere 1 series.

The reason they say you can add a backhoe at any time is because on Kubota's you have to get the BX25 to get a backhoe. The other models do not have an option for a backhoe. With this, you will still have to get a subframe and certain hydraulics before installing the backhoe on a Max, but you can't do that with the Kubota. In short, if you want a backhoe on a Kubota, you have to get it from the factory, the other SCUTs will allow you to add it afterward.

Tractor
    2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46

There is a 60 & 62" roll over MMM.

Elite Member
    Tractor

This thread has became quite... entertaining.

Tractor
    JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by lumberbean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martian View Post
    Only SCUT with a drive over deck is the Deere 1 series.
    Virtually any deck can be driven over. I drive over mine sometimes, but usually just park the tractor on the downhill side and drag it under.
    larry
    This side of 40
    JD2010, Kubota L3450/FEL w SK QC, L2550 w FEL
    Mahindra 7520 [Pinky] /FEL w Skid Steer QC/w Tilt Tatch & BH, BX1500 [Mighty Mouse]
    IH37 Baler, CCM165 Drum Mower, JD Rake
    JD 127 bushog, Flail, SK Tilt Tatch , KK tiller, Rhino rear blade, Post driver, post auger, chipper, pallet fork, Grapple/Loader Buddy, Homemade Splitter/DC Welder

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

The MMM for the Max is a drive-over deck. But I haven't personally used one yet, so I can't give any first hand details regarding ease of installation or anything like that. When I get a chance I'll check one out and report back. But I do see that our sales info shows drive-over.
    Dave
    Dave's Tractor, Inc.
    Red Bluff, California

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast