New Max series...

/ New Max series... #251  
I got mine with the 0% financing, and an insurance policy which added ~12 or 1500 to the price (I don't have the exact numbers in front of me).. after everything I *believe* it was around 23,500 for the tractor with:
FEL,BH,HST. According to the dealer, the MMM option (I asked, cause why not if it's cheap enough, right?) was something in and around 2k. I don't recall what he said the price was on a mahindra branded tiller (Which isn't made by mahindra, neither is the hoe or the FEL) but I want to say the 5 footer was somewhere in the upper teens. I looked at one when I was out there asking about the 50 hour service and it appears to be a very nicely built gear-drive unit.

Thank you, I don't have enough BH work to justify the cost, but I'll want a FEL for sure. Do you have any idea how much the FEL was? That sounds about right o the tiller. Thanks chemteck.

/ New Max series... #252  
2 or 2500 maybe? might not have been that much, I didn't ask for that granular of a breakdown. the fel was more or less taken for granted haha

/ New Max series... #253  
2 or 2500 maybe? might not have been that much, I didn't ask for that granular of a breakdown. the fel was more or less taken for granted haha

I hear you, you wanted it, didn't matter what it cost! lol

/ New Max series... #255  
Hey Dave, (or anyone else who might know)

Do you think the Max 28XL would run a 5 ft Brush Hog effectively? I forgot to mention earlier that eventually I'm going to inherit another ~5 acres right next to my current property. I would actually start taking care of this property early, just to keep it from getting overgrown once I got our current property in order and having a 5ft vs the 4 ft brush hog would certainly make a difference in mowing time I would think.

/ New Max series... #256  
Do you think the Max 28XL would run a 5 ft Brush Hog effectively? I forgot to mention earlier that eventually I'm going to inherit another ~5 acres right next to my current property. I would actually start taking care of this property early, just to keep it from getting overgrown once I got our current property in order and having a 5ft vs the 4 ft brush hog would certainly make a difference in mowing time I would think.

It will run it fine for normal uses like grass and weeds and some blackberries, etc. If you are shredding brush with a real heavy mower, you would want to go bigger.

/ New Max series... #257  
That's exactly what it would be Dave, just grass and weeds, I would clear out what little brush is on it by the roots. Probably too heavy for a Max 25 though right?

/ New Max series... #258  
Anyone run the Max 28xl with the Mahindra pallet forks? Would like to get opinions on both the real lift and the use of the implement particularly the ability to use it on the loader and the 3PH.

/ New Max series... #259  
That's exactly what it would be Dave, just grass and weeds, I would clear out what little brush is on it by the roots. Probably too heavy for a Max 25 though right?

Max 25 has enough HP to run a 5' rotary just fine. The Max 25 is a stout tractor.

/ New Max series... #260  
Well I was more worried about if the 25 would be heavy enough to not be light on the front end with a 5 foot BH on the 3 pt. But I suppose if I left the loader on it would be fine
What do u think?