New Max series...

/ New Max series... #271  
Yes sir. I appreciate everyone that watches. I'm in transition to another store that I think I will really enjoy better so you will see many more youtube videos soon.

Another Mahindra dealership?

/ New Max series... #275  
Bummer, so much for the Don and Bean show! At least you get to stick with Mahindra!

/ New Max series... #276  
How much did the dealer get out of you for all that? If I go with the Max 28XL that is probably the package I'll choose. May be less the belly mower I keep flip flopping on that aspect. Congrats! I hope you enjoy it!

It was $18,000 for the tractor, fel and mower. Then I added the tiller for $1500, so $19500,... But I did the 0 % so there is the add in and insurance on top of that. Picked it up today but didn't get to operate ( play) much due to other things on the "do" list. Maybe later this weekend!

I went with the belly mower so that my wife could mow should I get stuck out of town for an extended period during mowing season. Figured there would be less chance of something getting taken by a mower hanging off the rear!

Still have a few more attachments to buy. The place is rough in spots and high and low in others. Looking at also getting a box blade and dual edge grader.

image-2516047074.jpg

/ New Max series... #277  
Good looking machine right there! Nothing like getting your new machine only to not be able to play with it. I hope you can fit in some seat time soon!

/ New Max series... #278  
Anyone know if there is a suspension set option for the Max 28xl?

/ New Max series... #279  
Anyone know of a suspension seat option for the Max 28XL?

/ New Max series... #280  
Anyone know of a suspension seat option for the Max 28XL?

Several aftermarket companies have suspension seats available. The mount is a universal type so it should be an easy install. I have seen them ranging from $250-$500. Just Google "tractor seat suspension kit"