Price Check Price?

/ Price? #1  

Hooppole

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
Just took delivery of a 3016-4wd-shuttle shift. Got the dealer down to $11,000 out the door but he wouldn't budge any further. Well how'd I do?

/ Price? #2  
that dont sound bad get any goodies w/ it?
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Price?
No goodies, tried to get them to throw in a brush guard but wouldn't. They want $250.00 dollars for the guard, I can weld my own up in an hour using scrap.

/ Price? #4  
Just took delivery of a 3016-4wd-shuttle shift. Got the dealer down to $11,000 out the door but he wouldn't budge any further. Well how'd I do?

Is this a new tractor and does it have a mahindra 115 loader on it ?

Or is it used ?

/ Price?
No loader new tractor

/ Price? #6  
New Mahindra 3016 Shuttle Tractor and Loader
Red Tag Sale only $13995
Sale ends 4/14/2011!

/ Price? #7  
HTML:
http://www.fastline.com/v100/Mahindra-3016-VALLEY-FARM-EQUIPMENT-SCIENCE-HILL-KY-equipment-detail-59040358-b223-44ab-8e30-ea69c72e7ee1.aspx
check this out best is to use google and check out the PRICE how mush is a loader gona cost u

/ Price? #8  
That is a great deal on a tractor only... I can't imagine not having a loader now that I've gone one. We got the shuttle with the ML115 loader, 5' box blade with rippers, 5' mohawk shredder and a 5' ag rake and I think we were out the door around $15-17k.
I just asked my wife and neither of us can remember exactly. We just remember we got a great value and we've done more with owning this than we've gotten when we've paid over $1,000/day for dozers and other equipment to clear land in the past.
I've got $16.5k stuck in my head and she's thinking 15.5 but that seems too low.

-Luke

/ Price?
That is a great deal on a tractor only... I can't imagine not having a loader now that I've gone one. We got the shuttle with the ML115 loader, 5' box blade with rippers, 5' mohawk shredder and a 5' ag rake and I think we were out the door around $15-17k.
I just asked my wife and neither of us can remember exactly. We just remember we got a great value and we've done more with owning this than we've gotten when we've paid over $1,000/day for dozers and other equipment to clear land in the past.
I've got $16.5k stuck in my head and she's thinking 15.5 but that seems too low.

-Luke

Got an old M.F. 175 with a loader so don't need one on the 3016. Your right about having a loader, you can do soooo much work with a loader, it makes your tractor about 4 times more useful.