New to me 2005 4110 TLB

/ New to me 2005 4110 TLB #1  

Mailman17

Bronze Member
Tractor
2005 Mahindra 4110 TLB
Finally..:D... after a long time wanting new but couldn't afford -- bought used 2005 Mahindra 4110 TLB with 220 hrs. Will pick up this week. Work 2 jobs and not much time in between. I want to change all fluids and filters. Owners manual says 10W30 engine oil I have read on here most people use 15W40. Trans.case says use Caltex . Front axle and final drive case says #80 or #90 gear oil . Any places on net to find filters , etc. as other option than dealer ? Opinions on fluids,filters ?:confused:

/ New to me 2005 4110 TLB #2  
I am not familiar with your tractor model, but I am only posting to say "congratulations". You stated that sometimes you worked two jobs to save the money in able to buy your tractor, and I respect you for that. Good Luck. Here's hoping you have many enjoyable hours of Seat Time.:):thumbsup:

/ New to me 2005 4110 TLB #3  
Finally..:D... after a long time wanting new but couldn't afford -- bought used 2005 Mahindra 4110 TLB with 220 hrs. Will pick up this week. Work 2 jobs and not much time in between. I want to change all fluids and filters. Owners manual says 10W30 engine oil I have read on here most people use 15W40. Trans.case says use Caltex . Front axle and final drive case says #80 or #90 gear oil . Any places on net to find filters , etc. as other option than dealer ? Opinions on fluids,filters ?:confused:

Your looking for filters on the net but you want an option other than a dealer?
Why not buy from a dealer? I think you may be surprised in what creating a relationship with a dealer could do for you. especially on a non current model tractor.
A full filter kit for your machine will cost you $125.13 plus shipping
Engine oil
fuel filter
hydraulic filter
hydraulic suction screen filter
air filter

Fluid for the trans/hydraulic should be a good quality Hydraulic/Transmission fluid. It must read both Hydraulic/Transmission on the pail.
Remember you paid lots of money for your tractor, don't skimp on the cheapest part you will ever buy!

/ New to me 2005 4110 TLB
I gave a list and my phone number to dealer and did not hear back from him. I was just asking to see what options I had as a whole ... just in case.

/ New to me 2005 4110 TLB #5  
Congratulations Mailman 17. I buy my filters at my local dealer. But I know all them by first name.
hugs, Brandi