Buying Advice Help with serial number

/ Help with serial number #1  

Ralph1234

Tractor
Mahindra 3510
I have a chance to buy a Mahindra 3510. The serial number is
3510 Y03 00738. I have tried to find a breakout of these numbers and what they refer to. Any help? It was made in S Korea and is a 4WD, 4 cycle diesel. Its a private sale and comes with a 2346QT Bush Hog FEL, SQ720 BH mower, Howse 6ft Box Blade, 3PH Carry-On, and a Top Hat 16ft trailer. They want $8500. What do ya'll think? Thanks in advance.

/ Help with serial number #2  
I have a chance to buy a Mahindra 3510. The serial number is
3510 Y03 00738. I have tried to find a breakout of these numbers and what they refer to. Any help? It was made in S Korea and is a 4WD, 4 cycle diesel. Its a private sale and comes with a 2346QT Bush Hog FEL, SQ720 BH mower, Howse 6ft Box Blade, 3PH Carry-On, and a Top Hat 16ft trailer. They want $8500. What do ya'll think? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to TBN
Here is a link to tractor data with the specifications for the tractor. Mahindra 3510

/ Help with serial number
Welcome to TBN
Here is a link to tractor data with the specifications for the tractor. Mahindra 3510

I looked at that page and still don't know when it was manufactured..although I realize the year isn't that important, I'd still like to know. This is a classic case of stumbling on the recent widow with the great tractor in the barn for sale...

/ Help with serial number #6  
My guess is, Y03 00738 indicates the tractor is the 738th 3510, built in 2003.

By the way, I believe you are in Normangee, Texas.

/ Help with serial number
Thats the logical conclusion, but the seller thinks it was bought in 2006. Thanks for the spelling correction. Actually the place we're buying is closer to Leona, but the address comes up as NormangEE. I hope to get a little help from you guys on this forum as I convert from the suburbs to the country life. Thanks in advance!

/ Help with serial number #8  
Y = built in 2005, may have been first sold in 2006 though. Does it have a FEL on it?