The day draws near!!!

/ The day draws near!!! #11  
Well this weekend should be the one when I finally:licking: get to pick up my 5530 4x4 kinda excited. Have to go get tags on a trailer I just bought last week(nice to have Fridays off 4 10s) really excited, BUT our dog got killed last Thursday and its kinda taken the luster off EVERYTHING latley the wife and I always knew how much we liked our animals but it just really hit hard (probably cuz he was the most loyal dog I have ever had and very protective of my wife)! Maybe this will keep me busy a bit more so as not to think about it so much.:eek:
Darn dog :confused:
Sorry about your dog;but congrats on the tractor.

/ The day draws near!!! #12  
Sorry to hear about your dog.. People who dont have pets dont understand the loss.
Now for the tractor.. That is a HUGE tractor. What are going to be doing with that. The thing weighs 3 ton out of box, fill the tires and add the FEL and you have 4 ton easy.

Wedge

/ The day draws near!!!
Sorry to hear about your dog.. People who dont have pets dont understand the loss.
Now for the tractor.. That is a HUGE tractor. What are going to be doing with that. The thing weighs 3 ton out of box, fill the tires and add the FEL and you have 4 ton easy.

Wedge[/QUOTE

Cleaning up and maintaining a little over 20 acres, and working a 3 acre garden.
Future uses if I can purchase the 60 acres around me include hay and cattle.

Thanks for the sympothy EVERYONE!!!:)

/ The day draws near!!!
Couple pics of the tractor and our passed little buddie

Attachments

• DSCF0279.jpg
    DSCF0279.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 315
  • DSCF0072.jpg
    DSCF0072.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 246
   / The day draws near!!! #15  
Couple pics of the tractor and our passed little buddie

Tractor picture with ROPs down has been up for two days.. Hmm guess the safety police dont like Mahindras. :D :D

Nice looking tractor..

Wedge

/ The day draws near!!!
Tractor picture with ROPs down has been up for two days.. Hmm guess the safety police dont like Mahindras. :D :D

Nice looking tractor..

Wedge

Yea wasnt wearing a seat belt either.

But due to the fact it is new and unfamiliar I was on and off getting a feel for leveling the bucket and such but nice catch:D