what can i expect to pay for tractor?

/ what can i expect to pay for tractor? #1  

sparky1

well i know nothing at all about most tractors, but i just found out thers a Mahindra dealership about 30 mins from my house (its also where i buy all my chainsaw stuff) I recently started to think hard about purchasing around a 30 hp tractor with a fel.. Im not partial to one compared to another( might not be totatally true, ive always liked green) so im trying to get info and the best tractor for the best price. Ive heard of this brand, but thats as far as it goes. One thing ive noticed in my looking is these tractors seem to have a higher rated lifting FEL than most. So the ones im sorta interested in are the 3016, and the 3535 either one would have a FEL and both would have the shuttle transmission. so what have you guys spent on these tractors in the past??

/ what can i expect to pay for tractor? #2  
The 3535 is a lot more tractor than the 3016. If you are comparing the two, sort of looking at oranges and grapefruit. :confused3: Both are good machines, but completely different. Sorry, but I can't help out with any costs. :(

/ what can i expect to pay for tractor? #3  
well i know nothing at all about most tractors, but i just found out thers a Mahindra dealership about 30 mins from my house (its also where i buy all my chainsaw stuff) I recently started to think hard about purchasing around a 30 hp tractor with a fel.. Im not partial to one compared to another( might not be totatally true, ive always liked green) so im trying to get info and the best tractor for the best price. Ive heard of this brand, but thats as far as it goes. One thing ive noticed in my looking is these tractors seem to have a higher rated lifting FEL than most. So the ones im sorta interested in are the 3016, and the 3535 either one would have a FEL and both would have the shuttle transmission. so what have you guys spent on these tractors in the past??

Greatly depends on what you are gonna do. I would start with a good used tractor for your first and not put a serious amount of money on something used for odd jobs. i purchased a 165 MF for $2500 that was completely operational and is awesome for anything i have done(bushhog,rolling hay, cutting hay,wood splitter) I would look around.