Price difference between 3616 & 3616 Cab

/ Price difference between 3616 & 3616 Cab #1  

Wyld Bill

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra
I'm just rying to figure out how much the cab with heat, A/C, & raido is costing you on a new 3616 Cab model & weather it is worth it.

/ Price difference between 3616 & 3616 Cab
WHOA!:shocked:
That's bummer. If it was like less than $2000 I was going to be ok with going with the cab model but that is rediculus. Maybe used you can get a better deal on a cab model??

/ Price difference between 3616 & 3616 Cab #4  
WHOA!:shocked:
That's bummer. If it was like less than $2000 I was going to be ok with going with the cab model but that is rediculus. Maybe used you can get a better deal on a cab model??

$2000.00 isn't a reality with any brand. Most semi soft cabs with out heat, AC, radio and wiper are over $2000.00.

/ Price difference between 3616 & 3616 Cab #5  
$5900 is a steal. My Kioti is back at the dealer right now getting the dealer installed Kioti "factory" cab. $6200 all in with no A/C, and that's still a good deal compared to cabs from Simms/Laurin/JDP etc.

Huh I guess maybe I don't need a nice cab that bad. Jsut thinking that could buy me a nice car hauler trailer or a start on a garage, or a used backhoe.

/ Price difference between 3616 & 3616 Cab #7  
But just think, HEAT in winter and AIR in summer. How much is that really worth to you?

But just think, HEAT in winter and AIR in summer. How much is that really worth to you?
I dunno,...quite a bit but not that much I guess. :( I could buy a nice motorcycle, go on a vaction across the world, buy all new appliences for the house, etc. etc..
Maybe I'll just get the 3616 non-cab then copy the design of the cab as much as I can. At least the origonal platform of the 3616 is made to more easily accept a cab. After looking at some threads on guys that built NICE cab on here I figure one can be made for less than $2500.