Mahindra 5035 loader ?

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #11  
How many of you have filled your front tires, too?

I am interested in this also, as far as I know there are only 5-6 of us on TBN that have acknowledged that we have filled our fronts also. I know that the few of us that have, have been happy that we did. :thumbsup:

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #12  
How many of you have filled your front tires, too?

Just an FYI: My Kubota manual specifically says not to fill the front tires, but doesn't say why not. I know, it's Kubota, maybe Mahindra and/or others say differently.

My dad seems very happy with his ~10 year old Mahindra 4110. It doesn't have quite the fit/ finish/ attention to detail of my Kubota, but it is certainly as capable (or more so?) of doing all the same tasks mine can do. It's a heavy, powerful machine.

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ?
Grapples: The dealer wanted almost $4,000 for the one on his lot. I can get it online and delivered for about half that. Question: Do I need to have the tractor somehow set up for using a grapple or do the grapples come with the required hardware for this? IF they don't, then what is the cost of a kit and how hard is it to set up? Thanks for any info. Rob

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #14  
Jumping in here. I don't own a Manhindra, yet, but my Ford 3550 is looking for a calm pasture so it's time to let her rest. I am looking at a 5035 (new) and the one on the lot has industrial tires. Any noticable difference in the Ag tires or industrial tires? I am in a little bit of mud when I am down by the pond, mostly grassy pasture and dirt.

Thanks for the feed back.

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #15  
northpolefolks said:
Jumping in here. I don't own a Manhindra, yet, but my Ford 3550 is looking for a calm pasture so it's time to let her rest. I am looking at a 5035 (new) and the one on the lot has industrial tires. Any noticable difference in the Ag tires or industrial tires? I am in a little bit of mud when I am down by the pond, mostly grassy pasture and dirt.

Thanks for the feed back.

If your not going to be working on the lawn then Ags definitely provide more traction but really tear up lawns, if you want a happy medium Industrial is the way to go. They tend to get bogged with mud though..

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #16  
I'm not going to say that R4s don't fill up with mud, but I think that most of the guys that complain about the mud problem are guys that have smaller tractors. The larger R4s are no where as bad as the smaller ones when it comes to clogging up with mud. The 19.5 x 24 R4s that come on the 5035 are on the larger size.

Just something else to consider. ;)

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #17  
Good insight. Thanks. I don't like spending money and not getting what I really need so I'm trying to find the right tractor. Pretty challenging up in Alaska though. We have a kubota, 2 new holland and an LS dealer. Our Branson dealer has a hard time getting Branson to help out with service issues so he's reluctant to move Bransons, which I commend him for.

Not saying Branson is a bad tractor, but if you move a product and people can't get good service work the reflection is not only on the brand but the dealer I think.

I have been finding tractors in the south and eastern US but shipping is up to $10,000 so not an option.

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #18  
Good insight. Thanks. I don't like spending money and not getting what I really need so I'm trying to find the right tractor. Pretty challenging up in Alaska though. We have a kubota, 2 new holland and an LS dealer. Our Branson dealer has a hard time getting Branson to help out with service issues so he's reluctant to move Bransons, which I commend him for.

Not saying Branson is a bad tractor, but if you move a product and people can't get good service work the reflection is not only on the brand but the dealer I think.

I have been finding tractors in the south and eastern US but shipping is up to $10,000 so not an option.

Check with TBN member AKfish. He is in Alaska and he bought a John Deere from the lower 48. He may be able to help you out with some info.

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #19  
I'm not going to say that R4s don't fill up with mud, but I think that most of the guys that complain about the mud problem are guys that have smaller tractors. The larger R4s are no where as bad as the smaller ones when it comes to clogging up with mud. The 19.5 x 24 R4s that come on the 5035 are on the larger size.

Just something else to consider. ;)
There are different qualities to mud. Sandy mud is easy. Mucky mud will turn any R4 into a slick. ... I did note that the rear R4s on the 7520 are much more aggressive than the fronts. The fronts should be made that way as well. Makes them kinda R1 ish.
llarry

/ Mahindra 5035 loader ? #20  
There are different qualities to mud. Sandy mud is easy. Mucky mud will turn any R4 into a slick. ... I did note that the rear R4s on the 7520 are much more aggressive than the fronts. The fronts should be made that way as well. Makes them kinda R1 ish.
llarry

If you want to, you can find pictures of lots of R1s that are slicks also. IMO, when the mud is that bad, MOST people really should not be out in it anyway. All you end up doing is damage to the land and you have accomplished nothing. If you have to go out in it to feed the animals, you should be aware of those conditions and make adjustments as needed.