My new Mahindra...

/ My new Mahindra... #1  

cederstrand

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5035HST w/loader, J.D.855 w/loader, McCormick CT28H w/FEL
The little old John Deere came out to see what the commotion was all about, only to be chased back under it's own shed by the new Mahindra (see pics)

Took it out for some practice. First condenced a few small piles of limbs into one larger pile to figure out the grapple controls. Then it was out into the muddy pasture where I removed (crushed, broke apart) some very large branches leaning hard on a wood fence. Not the best tires for mud, but a little better than turf tires. Tried picking up a large section of log and it handled it easily. Lastly, used the box blade to smooth out a spot under the hay shed where it will rest. That thing works great. Might take me a little time to really get used to it, but this tractor (5035 HST) should do everything I need it to. Rob

Attachments

• JDTurf.jpg
    JDTurf.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 458
  • Mahindra1.jpg
    Mahindra1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 593
  • Mahindra2.jpg
    Mahindra2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 471
  • MahindraDelivered.jpg
    MahindraDelivered.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 580
   / My new Mahindra... #3  
What a great looking tr. Congrats!!!!
What hp is it 50?
Army Grunt

/ My new Mahindra...
Yes, 50 horses. It doesn't seem to eat as much as my small herd of Paint horses. Plus, it is much better at moving stuff around. ;)

/ My new Mahindra... #5  
... nice ... REAL NICE.. !!!!!!! :) I made a 1 ton concrete weight for my 3pt. when I have my hoe off. Gives it lots of traction unless you have the loader really working hard. Don't know if it would help you in the mud, though....

/ My new Mahindra... #6  
That is one good looking machine:thumbsup:

Congrats!

/ My new Mahindra... #7  
It's not nice to pick on green tractors, you should be ashamed of your mahindra, chasing deere's around will make congress make a new law, for cruelty to greene tractors
:cool2:
david roflol

/ My new Mahindra... #8  
Congrats on the new tractor, great pictures.

/ My new Mahindra... #9  
Great tractor! Congratulations. . . Now you need to make amends to your green friend, it looks broken hearted! HA HA. .. John

/ My new Mahindra... #10  
I should add... did you keep the frightened John Deere or did the new Mahindra frighten him back to the dealership for a new owner?:laughing: