Buying Advice Help with Mahindra

/ Help with Mahindra #1  

Bvinson2002

Tractor
2010 T1510 New Holland
I am new to the forum world and I am needing help with deciding which Mahindra to buy due to the dealers in my area (Upstate SC) do not have any on their lots to sit on and test out. I currently have a 2010 New Holland T1510 4x4 with loader and since I sold my New Holland LX885 skid steer I am left needing more power and versability. Which of the Mahindra tractors do you recomend that will replace both new hollands.

/ Help with Mahindra #2  
Bvinson2002,

Need more info: what HP you looking for, and what implements you plan on using with it. I have a 08' 5530wd Turbo and use it on 80 acres.

idaho2

/ Help with Mahindra #3  
I have a 4530 4wd.... Just plain ballsy!! Check out the stats for this bad boy online! I'm not sure what you need it for, but I can't believe how well made and how powerful this thing is!!

/ Help with Mahindra #4  
I have a mahindra 4035 and I absolutely love it. I had a John Deere 240 skidloader prior to the tractor and I am very impressed with the loader capability. It lifts well. The tractor is amazing.

/ Help with Mahindra
Thank you for the repays. I left my post vague just see what you guys came up with. Im actually on the fence the 4530, 4035, and the 5035. I like the 35 series for the bells and whistles but I like the 30 series due to it being a beast when it comes to weight and lifting capacity. I just want a strong all around unit that I could basically use for anything around my farm

/ Help with Mahindra #6  
I think the 5035 would have plenty of muscle. I know I am so impressed with what I can lift. I use mine for firewood gathering and it will pick up and move some large trees. I thought it would be weak in the loader department, but its not.

/ Help with Mahindra
I don't know anyone in my area that own a mahindra. The big three are mostly here. How would you rate the tractor as a whole compared to the more popular ones? Have u had any service work done? Just wondering how easy the company is to work with for parts or service

/ Help with Mahindra
Craig- is your 4530 a shutter shift? I agree the 5700 lb tractor and 1600lb loader together are a beast. Do u wish you had gone for one with a few more bells and whistles?

/ Help with Mahindra #9  
I have a 100 hours on mine, so it's not old enough to tell what it will be like to get parts. We have several dealers around the area and they dealer I bought it from has been in business for years.

/ Help with Mahindra #10  
Bought a 5530 4wd almost a year ago. I grew up making hay and tending to a small beef operation but hadn't been on a machine in over 10 years. If you are looking for a simple beast of a machine then go with the 30 series and load the tires. This 5530 will run my 6' bush hog without even blinking an eye and that was the first time our property had been mowed in at least 30 years. The loader is slow compared to construction machines but will lift way more than I thought was possible for an ag machine. I am sure it has a lot to do with the mass of the machine. When you do get one have them add on dual remotes.

LEE