3616 Cab Cost

/ 3616 Cab Cost #1  

ryoung99

Tractor
Mahindra 2615hst
Not sure if anyone needs this information, but i just purchased a 3616 Cab, Shuttle Shift for $22,990.

Seemed like a fair price to me.

/ 3616 Cab Cost #2  
Seems like a good price. Did that include the loader?

/ 3616 Cab Cost #3  
I have narrowed down my search to Mahindra 3616 or Bobcat CT335. Bobcat's free loader makes it cheaper but weight is still heavy for lawn work. Not as heavy as my Kioti DK50 with cab and hoe but 1000 lbs heavier than Mahindra 3616. My main question is does anyone know where to get telescoping lift arms for the Mahindra? They are a must and I need the lighter tractor with cab and hydro. Having put 1700hrs. on two Cub Cadets (Mits) I realize the quality of the Mits. tractors. So Mahindra is front and center with the 3616 but want telescoping arms. I am sure somebody has crossed this bridge before. Maybe Wallace tractor?

/ 3616 Cab Cost #4  
I bought a set of telescoping arms off EBAY.

It was a smokin deal...:D

/ 3616 Cab Cost #5  
I just stopped by my local dealer trying to get a price on the 3616, but they had just closed for the day. I went out in the yard looking around and saw they had a price on a 6010 HST w/ a cab and FEL $31,500 cash price. That didn't seem too bad for a tractor that size. I might have to go back and get a price on the 3616.

Last edited:
   / 3616 Cab Cost #6  
thanx tractorErnie, can you please tell me model# and manufacturer that will work on 3616? I could not find in ebay. Selling dealer tells me he can't find any arms that will work either. Have this option on Kioti and it is wonderful.

/ 3616 Cab Cost
My cost did include a loader. Based on what I saw when I did a Google search for the tractor, I think I did good.

This weekend I sold my 2415HST with FEL in about 15 minutes thanks to Craigslist for $9300.

I bought from Keno Tractor in Oregon.

/ 3616 Cab Cost #8  
I have narrowed down my search to Mahindra 3616 or Bobcat CT335. Bobcat's free loader makes it cheaper but weight is still heavy for lawn work. Not as heavy as my Kioti DK50 with cab and hoe but 1000 lbs heavier than Mahindra 3616. My main question is does anyone know where to get telescoping lift arms for the Mahindra? They are a must and I need the lighter tractor with cab and hydro. Having put 1700hrs. on two Cub Cadets (Mits) I realize the quality of the Mits. tractors. So Mahindra is front and center with the 3616 but want telescoping arms. I am sure somebody has crossed this bridge before. Maybe Wallace tractor?

Haven't crossed that bridge yet...I will be more than happy to go walk the lot tomorrow and see what may work for you.
So if I get them to fit on the cab tractor on my lot, does that mean you will take it!!!???:licking::D

/ 3616 Cab Cost #9  
The extend-able links are an option for 3000 series John Deeres. They can be purchased from them and installed. I believe that the kit is under $300.
No I have not done this yet, but I will at some point in time. :cool: