Comparison Mahindra volume dealer

/ Mahindra volume dealer #1  

TimberXX

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 770 Italian 2 Wheel Tractor, Grillo 107d, BCS 853, Deere x350, Deere x730
Are there any mahindra volume dealers out there?

I am looking for a comparison for the price of a max 22.

/ Mahindra volume dealer #2  

Contact Dave at Dave's Tractor. He'll know. You can send him a personal message since he's a TBN member --handle is "DavesTractor"

/ Mahindra volume dealer #3  

It doesn't matter how many tractors we buy. We all get the same price on the tractor. Shipping costs do vary by location.
It might help if you list where you're from. Then maybe a person that obtained a price in you area could share it with you.
It will also help a dealer as they would then be able to price one out to you.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra volume dealer #4  
If in Texas, check out Bill's Tractors in San Antonio and Liberty Hill. Or Top Flight if near Houston.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra volume dealer
wallace said:
It doesn't matter how many tractors we buy. We all get the same price on the tractor. Shipping costs do vary by location.
It might help if you list where you're from. Then maybe a person that obtained a price in you area could share it with you.
It will also help a dealer as they would then be able to price one out to you.

Interesting that their is no volume discount for dealers. I need the tractor at my place in VA.

/ Mahindra volume dealer #6  
I can tell you where NOT to buy one in VA. I bought mine from Wallace. I have a 2516 with a FEL. If you are interested in that model mine might be for sale so I can free up some garage space.