Buying Advice Mahindra 5035 pst

/ Mahindra 5035 pst #1  

wakeboy

Tractor
mf 135, white 2-5-,2-70, 2-155
Going tomorrow to look at a 5035 with power shuttle(PST) and loader. Don't know anything about Mahindra. Just want some input on the tractor as far as dependability. Mainly using tractor for moving 800lb rolls of hay. I mostly have read about bolts coming loose and parts breaking. Is this still a problem?

/ Mahindra 5035 pst #2  
Have not heard anything about parts breaking on the 5035's. Someone a problem with bolts coming loose on their front axle pivot, but that was solved by installing heaftier bolts. Any brand tractor can have occasional problems, have not heard anything different than just normal stuff....

/ Mahindra 5035 pst #3  
There was some bolt problems with the 3215's. :( Nothing with the 5035's that I have heard about. The 5035 will handle those bales without any problems.

Can't say as that I know of any parts breaking on any of them that you may be talking about? :confused3: Can't recall reading about anything that was an actual continual problem. Everything will break if used beyond what it was designed for on a continual basis.

I would suggest that whatever tractor you get, to get the tires loaded. (liquid filled) Increases the capabilities of the tractor quite a bit.

Good luck and let us know what you think after looking at it. ;)