Buying Advice Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #1  

Paul6200

Tractor
Mahindra
I am pretty close to pulling the trigger on a 3016 HST. Can anybody tell me why I shouldn't. I don't know too much about the Mahindra, and would really like a Deere, but I like the dealer and the Deere is LOTS more$$$. Thanks for any advice!

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #2  
The Mahindra is a proven machine and if you like the dealer that is even better. What exactly are you going to be using the tractor for?

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #3  
The 3016 is a nice tractor that is pretty popular. You should be happy with it. Which JD were you looking at?

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016
The Mahindra is a proven machine and if you like the dealer that is even better. What exactly are you going to be using the tractor for?

Nissan...I have 5 acres of property that I am going to gradually make into a park like setting...

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016
The 3016 is a nice tractor that is pretty popular. You should be happy with it. Which JD were you looking at?

Mtn...was looking at Kubota L3200 and Deere 3320. Also was looking at NH T1510 but the dealer never got back with me. I really like this Mahindra dealer. I have dealt with him in the past...he also sells Cub Cadet, which I own several. Thanks for the help!

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #6  
Just bought a 3016 Shuttle last weekend...love it already. Can't tell you why not to buy one...

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #7  
I really liked the 3016 after looking at all the rest for lift, breakout, hydo flow,wgt of the tractor, HP and price and I found something that in my humble opinion is much better. The CK30 or CK35 Kioti. 4 year warrenty,mahindra 5. You must at least take a look at these units. Free loaders this week also. The fit and car like finish on them are very nice. I am not quite finished yet but waiting for the Kioti dearler to finish a package for me. Still, I think the 3016 is great, but,28HP.

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #8  
I did look at Kioti too, but the Mahindra dealer made me a much better deal including taxes than the Kioti dealer would as just a cash price. I got the loader with mine too.

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #9  
I really liked the 3016 after looking at all the rest for lift, breakout, hydo flow,wgt of the tractor, HP and price and I found something that in my humble opinion is much better. The CK30 or CK35 Kioti. 4 year warrenty,mahindra 5. You must at least take a look at these units. Free loaders this week also. The fit and car like finish on them are very nice. I am not quite finished yet but waiting for the Kioti dearler to finish a package for me. Still, I think the 3016 is great, but,28HP.

Yes, but if a person wants more HP, just step up to the 3616, same tractor with 36 HP. The Kiotis are great machines, no doubt, I almost bought a CK35. I decided to go HST though and I just did not like the treadle on the CK. The pluses for a Kioti CK over the Mahindra would be that you can have 2 rear remotes and the sliding lower links for the hitch. :cool: Both models have their pluses and negatives, A person won't go wrong with either tractor IMO. ;)

/ Looking at purchasing a Mahindra 3016 #10  
Yea the 3016 is a brute and would probaly go that way but its another 5k which is out of my ballpark.