new tractor

/ new tractor #1  

robert koch

Tractor
mahindra
I'm not here to bad mouth any brand tractor and i have looked at a lot of different brands and i am looking to buy a new one to be honest is mahindra as good as the top brands you know green red & orange i am having a hard time buying.

/ new tractor #2  
Yes they are, I have an uncle who uses one around his business and loves it.

/ new tractor #3  
just plan on keeping it forever because there is no resale on them

/ new tractor #4  
balernbud said:

I will have to disagree. In my area used Mahindras tend to hold value about as well as other brands. This is likely due to the fact that there are a couple of good dealerships. One of these dealerships happens to sell another brand in addition to Mahindra. It has been my experience that Mahindra makes a great tractor.

/ new tractor #5  
I'm not here to bad mouth any brand tractor and i have looked at a lot of different brands and i am looking to buy a new one to be honest is mahindra as good as the top brands you know green red & orange i am having a hard time buying.

Robert, Mahindra is a top brand, and it is the world's largest selling tractor. Most are not aware of this fact. Have you been to their website? Mahindra USA Tractors - World's #1 Selling Tractor including Compact tractors, Sub-Compact Tractors, Utility Tractors and Farm Tractors with Loaders, Backhoes, Implements, Mowers and more.

I have owned my Mahindra for almost seven years, and I am a very satisfied owner. I also have a great dealer nearby. I recommend you go with the tractor that reaches out and grabs you. Feel, fit, finish, price, dealer proximity, and warranty are all things to consider. Resale value was something that never entered my mind. Sure, you might get a bit more for certain colors on a trade or resale, but those colors probably cost more to buy too.

I researched, and shopped all of the brands in my area. Mahindra was an easy choice.

/ new tractor #6  
Well, as far as resale goes. I went to an auction to buy a 6000 series a couple of years back. I can't remember the exact model but it was a 2wd, no loader or anything. The story behind it was that it was bushhogging along side another tractor when the other tractor slung something that struck the oil filter and busted a hole in it. The operator didn't notice and ran the engine dry of oil. That tractor with 300+ hours and a burnt motor went for $6800 at auction. I couldn't believe it... I though Mahindra was still considered an off brand, I thought I was going to be able walk off with that thing cheap. Boy was I wrong.

/ new tractor #7  

Hmmmmm! Could that be because once you have a Mahindra, you are totally satisfied and don't want to sell it? Just asking.:rolleyes:

/ new tractor #8  
Mahindra Tractor is good quality best warranty in the business all heavy duty

/ new tractor #10  
You can get them for much less, so if you ever wanted to resell you could ask for less I guess. I for one plan on using mine like it was a Ford 8N and keep it for 50 years...