Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    mahindra

Question new tractor

I'm not here to bad mouth any brand tractor and i have looked at a lot of different brands and i am looking to buy a new one to be honest is mahindra as good as the top brands you know green red & orange i am having a hard time buying.

Tractor
    New Holland TT45A

Default Re: new tractor

Yes they are, I have an uncle who uses one around his business and loves it.

Tractor
    New Holland

just plan on keeping it forever because there is no resale on them

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615

Quote Originally Posted by balernbud
    I will have to disagree. In my area used Mahindras tend to hold value about as well as other brands. This is likely due to the fact that there are a couple of good dealerships. One of these dealerships happens to sell another brand in addition to Mahindra. It has been my experience that Mahindra makes a great tractor.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

Quote Originally Posted by robert koch View Post
    I'm not here to bad mouth any brand tractor and i have looked at a lot of different brands and i am looking to buy a new one to be honest is mahindra as good as the top brands you know green red & orange i am having a hard time buying.
    Robert, Mahindra is a top brand, and it is the world's largest selling tractor. Most are not aware of this fact. Have you been to their website? Mahindra USA Tractors - World's #1 Selling Tractor including Compact tractors, Sub-Compact Tractors, Utility Tractors and Farm Tractors with Loaders, Backhoes, Implements, Mowers and more.

I have owned my Mahindra for almost seven years, and I am a very satisfied owner. I also have a great dealer nearby. I recommend you go with the tractor that reaches out and grabs you. Feel, fit, finish, price, dealer proximity, and warranty are all things to consider. Resale value was something that never entered my mind. Sure, you might get a bit more for certain colors on a trade or resale, but those colors probably cost more to buy too.

I researched, and shopped all of the brands in my area. Mahindra was an easy choice.
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Tractor
    New Holland TT45A

Well, as far as resale goes. I went to an auction to buy a 6000 series a couple of years back. I can't remember the exact model but it was a 2wd, no loader or anything. The story behind it was that it was bushhogging along side another tractor when the other tractor slung something that struck the oil filter and busted a hole in it. The operator didn't notice and ran the engine dry of oil. That tractor with 300+ hours and a burnt motor went for $6800 at auction. I couldn't believe it... I though Mahindra was still considered an off brand, I thought I was going to be able walk off with that thing cheap. Boy was I wrong.

Tractor
    Mahindra 4500 4WD w/FEL, and Scotts S2048 lawn tractor

Quote Originally Posted by balernbud View Post
    Hmmmmm! Could that be because once you have a Mahindra, you are totally satisfied and don't want to sell it? Just asking.

Tractor
    Mahindra

Mahindra Tractor is good quality best warranty in the business all heavy duty

Tractor
    New Holland TT45A

Quote Originally Posted by weldingisfun View Post
    Hmmmmm! Could that be because once you have a Mahindra, you are totally satisfied and don't want to sell it? Just asking.
    Once you drive one their priceless

Tractor
    Mahindra 3016 Shuttle

You can get them for much less, so if you ever wanted to resell you could ask for less I guess. I for one plan on using mine like it was a Ford 8N and keep it for 50 years...
    cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt

Mahindra 3016 Shuttle
    FEL, PHD, rear scraper blade

Craftsman GT5000 54" mower deck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast