Is this a good deal on a 3215 HST?

/ Is this a good deal on a 3215 HST? #1  

jkski

Tractor
Shopping
I came across a 2007 Mahindra 3215 HST with FEL and backhoe that has 570 hours and they are asking $15,500.
So, is this a good deal or can it get better? What would you offer for it?
It is in great shape.

/ Is this a good deal on a 3215 HST? #2  
That is a SMOKIN deal. Just ask him how low will he go and be prepared to pay the asking price. I think that that set up sold for about 25k new. :cool:

/ Is this a good deal on a 3215 HST?
Thanks, I thought it was a good price but always nice to be able to check with others who own something similar.

/ Is this a good deal on a 3215 HST? #4  
I came across a 2007 Mahindra 3215 HST with FEL and backhoe that has 570 hours and they are asking $15,500.
So, is this a good deal or can it get better? What would you offer for it?
It is in great shape.

That does look like a pretty attractive deal - untill you get the tax, delivery, etc. taken care of, you're going to be well over the $25,000 mark. I've been looking for a used machine like that for a while now but haven't been successful. Have found lots of tractor/loader combinations, but haven't found any with the backhoe.

Will be interested in hearing how you make out. If things don't work out, let us know where you're at - might want to pick that up myself! :)

/ Is this a good deal on a 3215 HST?
I followed-up on this deal the same day I saw it and missed-out so the search continues.

/ Is this a good deal on a 3215 HST? #6  
So now you know that it was-is a GOOD price and need to jump on a similar deal. ;)