Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500

Default Re: kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25

Quote Originally Posted by rockshaft View Post
    I think the bucket on the 1-series looks too big- but better too big than too small!

What kind of quick attach does the Max bucket have?
    Quote Originally Posted by lwalsh View Post
    None, pin on.
    Poor.
    This side of 40
    JD2010, Kubota L3450/FEL w SK QC, L2550 w FEL
    Mahindra 7520 [Pinky] /FEL w Skid Steer QC/w Tilt Tatch & BH, BX1500 [Mighty Mouse]
    IH37 Baler, CCM165 Drum Mower, JD Rake
    JD 127 bushog, Flail, SK Tilt Tatch , KK tiller, Rhino rear blade, Post driver, post auger, chipper, pallet fork, Grapple/Loader Buddy, Homemade Splitter/DC Welder

Tractor
    2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46

Quote Originally Posted by LD1 View Post

None of us would be having these arguments at all if the MAX website compairs to similar machines...IE 20 series and B-series. But they are intentionally trying to mis-lead customers. And make them think that this is the mahindra equivellent to the 10 and BX, but it most certainly is not.

No mission and nothing against the MAX. I am quite sure it is a great tractor. The issue is the way they are marketing/comparing it. Mahindra acts like they came up with something totally new here Building a B or 20-sized machine and "calling" it a SCUT and comparing it to MUCH smaller tractors. Kinda puts a bad taste in peoples mouths that know he truth.
    Seems like the only folks with the bad taste are Kubota owners. Some of us just got into a tractor and if they were like me, they looked at just about every tractor in the sub/cut category out there. Kubota makes a great tractor, so does Deere, so does Kioti and IH etc. Enjoy your tractor and try and get over the bad taste, it seems it has wrecked a lot of lives somehow.

Tractor
    2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDERLK View Post
    Poor.
    I just removed the loader on my tractor for the first time. I did it with my wife at the controls, which slowed things down, and I am slow too being in a wheelchair, but it took all of 5 minutes to complete the task. Are other tractors quicker? Mine is a Max 22.

Tractor
    Kubota B7800, B26 TLB

Quote Originally Posted by kootch88 View Post
    I just removed the loader on my tractor for the first time. I did it with my wife at the controls, which slowed things down, and I am slow too being in a wheelchair, but it took all of 5 minutes to complete the task. Are other tractors quicker? Mine is a Max 22.
    I believe he was referring to the "Bucket" Q/A, not the "loader" Q/A
    Working to increase the scope of the small tractor experience, one quick attach at a time.

Tractor
    1026R

I hadn't had a good look at the loader bucket connection on the Max series. I wasn't sure if there was some type of quick attach there. It's a big plus for me if I can swap out a bucket for forks in a timely manner.

Max has lower horsepower loss between engine and PTO- they use this fact in their marketing. I wonder how they accomplished this? Seems like it would come at some cost? Why is their HST engineering superior to other brands in this regard?

Tractor
    Kubota B7800, B26 TLB

Quote Originally Posted by magicheater View Post
    Correct on the non rigid hydraulic lines. On the Max25 the bucket brackets do not have a bushing on one side. Just my observations because I look at this interface all the time.
    Here is a pic from my research mission. The brackets are 3/16" material vs. the standard 1/4". By no means am I condemning the Max series, only pointing out differences I have noted and feel compelled to add to this debate. There are no bucket stops either. The machine does have a rather wide stance and a roomy operator platform.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscf1220-jpg  
    Working to increase the scope of the small tractor experience, one quick attach at a time.

Tractor
    1026R

Quote Originally Posted by magicheater View Post
    Here is a pic from my research mission. The brackets are 3/16" material vs. the standard 1/4". By no means am I condemning the Max series, only pointing out differences I have noted and feel compelled to add to this debate. There are no bucket stops either. The machine does have a rather wide stance and a roomy operator platform.
    Any zerks on those pins?

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

Quote Originally Posted by rockshaft View Post
    Any zerks on those pins?
    Of course there are. Have you seen loader bucket pins without them?
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Tractor
    1026R

Quote Originally Posted by AchingBack View Post
    I only could see the one. Just asking. I haven't seen one w/o zerks yet- but I'm sure they are out there. Probably Nortrac

Tractor
    Kubota B7800, B26 TLB

Quote Originally Posted by AchingBack View Post
    These do not have zerks, the zerks are in the cylinder rod ends and in the loader arm bushing. Massey Ferguson does the same thing with their loader. Kubota does too with the lower pins on the BX series. The middle/upper pin has a zerk. Seems the smaller pins don't have them and the larger pins do, however with the Max they do not although the pins are 1".

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast