Buying Advice kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #151  
Having recently bought a yard tractor I'll weigh in a little more.
If comfort and ease of attachment use are top priorities: Deere 1000 series
If having a little more tractor size is top priority: MAX 22
If lowest price is top priority: Kabota BX
If lowest price,and smallest hood are top priorities: Massey GC

I would have bought a max if it was available when I was ready to buy, if the dealer was open earlier than 9 or later than 4:30 or open on Saturday, if there was more than one dealer within 100 miles of me, if the FEL control was integrated into the starboard gunwale, if the brake pedals were on the left, if the PTO was independent, if the fenders weren't so high above the tires, if the seat was a little nicer, if the FEL bucket had a quick detach, if it had a full length ladder frame, if there were more available attachments for the front, if I could find the "value" that has been shoved down my throat, if it had some quick attach implement features, if the grill guard had a little bit of wrap around, and if there were just a little more to it.

Otherwise I would own one.
It's very possible that I would have purchased a Max series when I was shopping 2 years ago, if they would have been available, and If I were looking for a Compact Utility Tractor.............but I needed a subcompact for my property.

Mahindra doesn't have a subcompact tractor.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #152  
OK....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....Life is much to short to get wrapped around the ankles by this....opinions are like ...everyone has one....respect them and move on....I won't buy anything based on advertising...but by research and hands on touching...if i don't like it, i don't buy it....it can be advertised as the best ever made..does that mean I'll buy it?...not if it doesn't meet my requirements.....sorry for the vent...now you may return to your previous broadcasting...:thumbsup:
I haven't voiced any opinions. I've voiced facts.

Mahindra does not sell a subcompact tractor

The specifications are the proof.

And maybe you are different, but lot's of folks will go to a dealer and he says............I've got this subcompact, it's better than Deere, Kubota, Massey, Cub/yanmar, New Holland..............but the tractor he shows the customer isn't even in the same class. They don't have a clue that they actually bought an orange, when they were shopping for an apple.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #153  
I haven't voiced any opinions. I've voiced facts.

Mahindra does not sell a subcompact tractor

The specifications are the proof.

You'd make a d@mn good politician. Really would. All politicians do is present us with the facts... right?

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #154  
So what about all those people who bought Kubota's with the jerky 3pt...sounds like the were mis-led with bad advertising...that's why you research....if your not willing to do the very basic..then buyer beware....if this is so important in you're life,why not take it up with mahindra corporate....sue them for false advertising....maybe then we could all sleep better tonight

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #155  
You'd make a d@mn good politician. Really would. All politicians do is present us with the facts... right?
Man I wish I were a politician...............I would be partying in Columbia right now...........or was that the Secret Service.............I get confused after Ted vKennedy's Waitress sandwiches:confused2::confused2::confused2:

EDIT: and if you think I'm on a rant about Mahindra.............Don't ever get me into politics. I will rock your world and most everybody else's here on TBN.

I know quite a few things that others don't, and they just want to argue.............That's why I didn't sign up for the Political Forums here on TBN.

I'm confrontational...........when I'm right..........I will never back down. As with this Mahindra stuff.........the facts back up what I'm saying.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #156  
So what about all those people who bought Kubota's with the jerky 3pt...sounds like the were mis-led with bad advertising...that's why you research....if your not willing to do the very basic..then buyer beware....if this is so important in you're life,why not take it up with mahindra corporate....sue them for false advertising....maybe then we could all sleep better tonight
Totally different subject and has no bearing whatsoever on this discussion.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #157  
Glad some of us agree.

FWIW, Dave, I could not have done what you just did. I commend you for it:thumbsup:

Martain, you hit it on one of your posts. The Mahindra introduced the Max Sub-cut... See right there in the name by-joy.:cool:

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #158  
I a still in the "call it whatever you want" camp. Because I dont care what it is called.

Bottom line.....Mahindra is trying to mislead potential buyers with there shady comparison chart.

And regardless of what you call it, just because two tractors are in the same "class", doesnt mean they are the same size.

IE: my L3400, or the B-series are CUT's, so are the Grand L's, but the grand L's are MUCH bigger.

Same with The likes of the deere 2x20 series, would it be fair to compare it to a 3x20 or 4x20...they are the same "class" right???

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #159  
As I stated in another thread, the clearest defining line between the subcut, and the cut, is the lifting height of the 3pt. hitch.

A subcut, generally takes specially made implements to deal with the low lifting height of the 3pt hitch.

The Max series with tires that are 3 inches higher(4 in the case of ags), will allow the use or full cat 1 implenents. Making the Max series a Cut, not a subcut.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #160  
As I stated in another thread, the clearest defining line between the subcut, and the cut, is the lifting height of the 3pt. hitch.

A subcut, generally takes specially made implements to deal with the low lifting height of the 3pt hitch.

The Max series with tires that are 3 inches higher(4 in the case of ags), will allow the use or full cat 1 implenents. Making the Max series a Cut, not a subcut.

And as I said in the other thread, Kubota classifies their BX series as a Cat 1 full 3PH. This leaves that Kubota is playing the same 'deceptive advertising' campaign either by not saying it's a limited, or by not classifying it as a CUT.