Buying Advice kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #171  
This is a picture from Kubota's website. Unless I'm blind, I don't see limited.

And the title of the topic is kubota vs mahindra max..

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #172  
Looks like false advertising o me, should we as a group look for a strong oak tree to hang the CEO of Kubota for this heinous crime? Or is it that they just define their hitch one way, slightly different than say Mahindra and since there is no governing body to say otherwise, they are well within their rights to call it as they see it?

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #173  
Looks like false advertising o me, should we as a group look for a strong oak tree to hang the CEO of Kubota for this heinous crime? Or is it that they just define their hitch one way, slightly different than say Mahindra and since there is no governing body to say otherwise, they are well within their rights to call it as they see it?

It's probably Kubota knew they couldn't sell it as a CUT (since it's clearly that, no limited cat 1 hitch) so they are now using deceptive techniques against the other manufacturers while their BX should clearly be a CUT. I'm just going with what you say Don.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #174  
This is a picture from Kubota's website. Unless I'm blind, I don't see limited.
still not reading posts correcly i see..........

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #175  
still not reading posts correcly i see..........

Here is what I see:

Versatile Category 1 3-Point Hitch
Put your BX-Series to work with its Category 1 Three Point Hitch. This sturdy, hydraulically controlled unit allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.

Can you show me where they claim a Cat 1 limited?

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #176  
It's in here, right? Oops. Kubota deceptive advertising campaign claims a false statement, again? Maybe they are CUTs and Mahindra is fairly comparing!

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #177  
It's in here, right? Oops. Kubota deceptive advertising campaign claims a false statement, again? Maybe they are CUTs and Mahindra is fairly comparing!
I'm e-mailing you some glasses so you can read post #163 a little better.:laughing::laughing:

And after reading that.........head on over to (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) and do a little research.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #178  
I'm e-mailing you some glasses so you can read post #163 a little better.:laughing::laughing:

And after reading that.........head on over to (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) and do a little research.

Done. Last I checked EA was not related to Kubota, though. So they further prove that Kubota is deceptively advertising their product in a way that will mislead buyers.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #179  
This is my interpretation of the classifications
Limited cat 1 hitch= sub cut
Cat 1 hitch= cut
Cat 2 hitch or lager = Ag.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #180  
Done. Last I checked EA was not related to Kubota, though. So they further prove that Kubota is deceptively advertising their product in a way that will mislead buyer.s

Please don't allow facts to muddy the waters, Don is already having enough difficulty maintaining his composure and credibility Martian. He was actually trying to sell waterfront property in Nevada last night.:confused2: