Buying Advice kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #181  
This is my interpretation of the classifications
Limited cat 1 hitch= sub cut
Cat 1 hitch= cut
Cat 2 hitch or lager = Ag.

This would be part of the correct classification. The Mahindra max is a cut, the BX25 it is being compared to, is a subcut.

Deliberate false advertising by Mahindra.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #182  
This would be part of the correct classification. The Mahindra max is a cut, the BX25 it is being compared to, is a subcut.

Deliberate false advertising by Mahindra.

How is this when the BX is being advertised with a Cat 1 hitch?? Seems like under this classification the BX would be a CUT as well. Or Kubota is using deceptive advertising that their product is more than it truly is. Which is it??

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #183  
How is this when the BX is being advertised with a Cat 1 hitch?? Seems like under this classification the BX would be a CUT as well. Or Kubota is using deceptive advertising that their product is more than it truly is. Which is it??
You listen, but don't hear. You read, but can't comprehend.

Mahindra has no subcompact tractor line.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #184  
The BX is listed as a cat 1 hitch so is therfore a CUT.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #185  

This gets into the definition of "limited" with regard to 3ph.
The BX25 has slightly less weight capacity than a JD 1-series, which is "limited".
If it has to do with lifting height, how can the Bota lift any higher than the 1-series? Did Bota make some mod within the last few years to allow for full cat 1 capacity that I'm unaware of?

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #186  

Some people can see the forest but not the trees, others can't see at all. Don is blind to reality. His reality is similar to-Socrates' The Myth of The Cave in Plato's Republic. Read it Don, then maybe you will see the light, no pun intended.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #187  
You listen, but don't hear. You read, but can't comprehend.

Mahindra has no subcompact tractor line.

I've read every word you've written. Is Mahindra a bigger machine than a BX, yes. No denying. But, that's what Mahindra wants and believes is a SCUT, so why are they not allowed to produce this tractor in the way they intend? This is the value of the free market - people have been buying the Max because they like what they see, and are getting more tractor for less money.

Your getting upset, but I'm only playing by what you have said. The two concrete definitions of a SCUT you've told is:
1)Between a GT and a SCUT. So anywhere between the Home Depot/Lowes riding mowers to Kubota's L5740 (60HP) and Deere's 4720 (66HP). That's a very wide range - and the Max fits in there.

2)A SCUT has a Cat 1 limited hitch CUT is Cat 1 and Ag is Cat 2. Well that means that the a) GT like a Deere x700 series are now SCUTs as they have a Cat 1 limited hitch, and BOTH Mahindra's Max AND Kubota's BX are CUT's because they BOTH have Cat 1 (NOT limited) hitches. So you are further proving they are in the same classification of tractors.

My only point is that you cannot classify tractors solely based on specs. That is the only concrete form we can base off two tractors. There is so much more than specs that your comparing two tractors by specs alone is impossible to choose the correct tractor based upon your comparison of specs. We can not classify tractors on specs alone, as you've tried to do. There is much more to the classification of a tractor than specs and it differs for everyone.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #188  
And thats why is called The Max...:thumbsup:

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #189  
This gets into the definition of "limited" with regard to 3ph.
The BX25 has slightly less weight capacity than a JD 1-series, which is "limited".
If it has to do with lifting height, how can the Bota lift any higher than the 1-series? Did Bota make some mod within the last few years to allow for full cat 1 capacity that I'm unaware of?

It has more to do that Kubota fails to classify it as a limited hitch. Whether they actually have more travel, I don't know. But I do remember reading a post on here quite a while ago that the BX is indeed a Cat 1 hitch, not limited Cat 1. There's really not much difference except for a something like a PHD, anyway. XSKIER has full Cat 1 implements to my recollection.

Either way you look at it, Don still has failed to pick which Kubota is doing. Failing to classify their BX as a CUT because of a Cat 1 hitch, or a deceptive advertising scheme.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #190  

Oh my god -- then Kubota doesn't sell a SCUT either!!! This conspiracy goes very deep -- I bet they know who shot JFK!!