Buying Advice kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #281  
Let's keep it simple: If it has a real drawbar, it isn't a SCUT:)

That made me laugh!!! You guys have a great sense of humor.

But to get technical, to determine a SCUT, you take the difference between the front and rear wheel diameters and cube it, then divide by the difference in air volume in the tires squared, measuring air volume at sea level at 70 degrees. Then measure the maximum 3-point lift height multiplied by the length of the drawbar, if you have one. Then determine the distance from the operators head to the imaginary line between the top of the rops and the front of the hood, doubling that distance if the hood is plastic, then subtract the turning radius after you have multiplied it by the GVWR less the bare weight. If you are in marketing, you then take those numbers and add or subtract randomly so you can call your tractor whatever you wish. It's simple. :laughing:

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #282  
Real men feed their SCUT steroids and park them in barns after they grow up.:thumbsup: Turf tires are for ******* who should be driving a lawn mower.:laughing::p

Attachments

• IMG_4273smallfile.jpg
    IMG_4273smallfile.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 328
   / kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #283  

But to get technical, to determine a SCUT, you take the difference between the front and rear wheel diameters and cube it, then divide by the difference in air volume in the tires squared, measuring air volume at sea level at 70 degrees. Then measure the maximum 3-point lift height multiplied by the length of the drawbar, if you have one. Then determine the distance from the operators head to the imaginary line between the top of the rops and the front of the hood, doubling that distance if the hood is plastic, then subtract the turning radius after you have multiplied it by the GVWR less the bare weight. If you are in marketing, you then take those numbers and add or subtract randomly so you can call your tractor whatever you wish. It's simple. :laughing:

Thats just too funny:laughing::thumbsup:

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #284  

I forgot, are you a tractor salesman, or a lawyer??:laughing: Throw in a bunch of fancy words and numbers and you got me!:laughing::laughing:

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #285  
There are three kubota dealers within a 12 mile radius near me but the nearest mahindra dealer in new york is almost a hundred miles away,what gives??

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #286  
There are three kubota dealers within a 12 mile radius near me but the nearest mahindra dealer in new york is almost a hundred miles away,what gives??

1) Kubota got a 15-20 year head start marketing in the USA
2) Mahindra dealers are still trying to define what a SCUT is and won't open in your neighborhood until they understand Dave's equation.
3) Depending on where you are in NY, the closest dealer might be in PA, CT, VT, NJ or MA so consider broadening your search.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #287  
1) Kubota got a 15-20 year head start marketing in the USA
2) Mahindra dealers are still trying to define what a SCUT is and won't open in your neighborhood until they understand Dave's equation.
3) Depending on where you are in NY, the closest dealer might be in PA, CT, VT, NJ or MA so consider broadening your search.
I don't even understand my equation! :eek:

I'd hate to be a Kubota dealer with 2 other dealers within 12 miles. Excessive from a dealers perspective. Ideally a dealer every 50 miles gives everyone a little room to develop a territory. That being said, 100 miles is a stretch. Mahindra is working to fill in the gaps.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #288  
Island tractor,you are correct there are 3 mahindra dealers nearby in connecticut,rather shop in ny ,now to find a stocking dealer

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #289  
Island tractor,you are correct there are 3 mahindra dealers nearby in connecticut,rather shop in ny ,now to find a stocking dealer

I know I am a long way away, but I have sold to farther away, and if you know what model you are looking for, I could find you a dealer who has one, if I don't.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #290  
I know I am a long way away, but I have sold to farther away, and if you know what model you are looking for, I could find you a dealer who has one, if I don't.

And Galen is a top notch dealer. I'd buy from him!