Buying Advice kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #323  
How about some photos with the attachments??

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #324  
How about some photos of attachments..... attached.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #325  
Here is the most basic of attachments - 4' box blade. Perfect width/weight ratio. This Max 25 is a real sled dog!

Max 25 Left Rear.jpgMax 25 Right.jpgWidth View.jpg

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #327  
How's that box blade work on the concrete? :laugh:

Just kidding, nice tractor, congrats!

Yeah - you got me. :eek: It's like looking at a nice 4x4 truck sitting in a concrete parking lot - just ain't right! I was trying to get a nice contrast background for that width shot, but probably should have also taken a pic of the Max when it was almost stuck rear axle deep in the neighborhood marsh. Maybe that would have earned me a little respect. Thank goodness for the FEL and its ability to push me out. A guy couldn't be nearly as aggressive without that tool when cutting in the low lands.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #328  
Yes, it is a nice setup.

Dave, what is your list on the blower and mount for the frame? I know you don't quote selling prices, but MSRp is okay, isn't it?

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #329  
Sorry, double post.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #330  
Dave, what is your list on the blower and mount for the frame? I know you don't quote selling prices, but MSRp is okay, isn't it?

MSRP is roughly $3950 for blower/mount kit for the Max22/25 plus freight and whatever time the dealer charges to install. They are really nice.