Buying Advice kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #391  
That's what I first thought too, as it has been a real discussion for the company this past year. But with the new OS and Phones, they may have the top product again, so we'll see.

Yeah... well it will be REALLY hard to get me away from Android now that I left Blackberry.... but we digress...

I vote 3016 w/ ML115 and 3720 :D

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #392  
Was I the only one that saw the screen name deathtoblackberries and thought he was talking about a smart phone at first? :)

LOL I also have a low opinion of those things, 3 years I was tethered to that Lilliputian keyboard.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #393  
Yours should get a kubota grand l 5740 with loader and grapple, I think you can ad a backhoe too. Get that and get the cab loaded with all the bells and whistles. Don't settle for those little bx and max machines

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #394  
Yours should get a kubota grand l 5740 with loader and grapple, I think you can ad a backhoe too. Get that and get the cab loaded with all the bells and whistles. Don't settle for those little bx and max machines

Boy, you just spent about 50 grand of his money.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #396  

I'll get right on that first thing tomorrow, oh wait there's no cup holder forget it.

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #399  
Reposting from New Members Section

Hi Guys and Girls!

New member. I've been reading posts on here for over 6 months. Incredibly helpful (and addictive!!!!) forum!

I've read ALL 40 pages of this thread twice!!! Thanks to everyone who posted some really informative information.

Within a week I'll be buying either a Kubota B series (B2320?) or Mahindra Max series (either 24 or 25).

6 months of research and looking and spending time at dealers. What I've learned on this site from you members?

1. Make sure you like the dealership!
2. Mahindra's have good specs.
3. Kubota's hold their value.
4. Don't compare the Mahindra Max series (especially the 25 and 28) to the Kubota BX series...compare them to the B series.
5. R4 tires are a good compromise.
6. Buy more/bigger than you think you'll need...cuz you'll appreciate it down the road.
7. You can't take it with you...so buy! lol!
8. Green is expensive.
9. Don't tell your wife how much you spent. Just let her buy something she wants.
10. And finally...buy a tractor. Life is short.

So again, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. I've learned a lot and it got me over the hump to buy. And by the way, the folks at both the Kubota and Mahindra dealerships in my area (Carlisle) have all been friendly and nice to talk to. I'd really like to give BOTH of them my money! lol!

Jim

/ kobota bx25 vs mahindra max 25 #400  
Reposting from New Members Section

Hi Guys and Girls!

New member. I've been reading posts on here for over 6 months. Incredibly helpful (and addictive!!!!) forum!

I've read ALL 40 pages of this thread twice!!! Thanks to everyone who posted some really informative information.

Within a week I'll be buying either a Kubota B series (B2320?) or Mahindra Max series (either 24 or 25).

6 months of research and looking and spending time at dealers. What I've learned on this site from you members?

1. Make sure you like the dealership!
2. Mahindra's have good specs.
3. Kubota's hold their value.
4. Don't compare the Mahindra Max series (especially the 25 and 28) to the Kubota BX series...compare them to the B series.
5. R4 tires are a good compromise.
6. Buy more/bigger than you think you'll need...cuz you'll appreciate it down the road.
7. You can't take it with you...so buy! lol!
8. Green is expensive.
9. Don't tell your wife how much you spent. Just let her buy something she wants.
10. And finally...buy a tractor. Life is short.

So again, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. I've learned a lot and it got me over the hump to buy. And by the way, the folks at both the Kubota and Mahindra dealerships in my area (Carlisle) have all been friendly and nice to talk to. I'd really like to give BOTH of them my money! lol!

Jim