Price on 3535

/ Price on 3535 #1  

blucoondawg

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK50SE w/ loader and Woods 90x backhoe, Allis Chalmers C with front snowplow
I'm looking into Mahindra 3535 as well as some other brands but the closest dealer to me is 75 miles away so I have not been able to get there yet, and I don't even know if that particular dealer has that model available so I may have to go further. I any of you are dealers or have bought a 3535 recently with a loader and backhoe I would be interested in a ball park figure on price, I know what you paid or what your price is isn't necessarily what it will be around here, I'm just looking for an idea so I know around what to expect.

/ Price on 3535 #2  
google mihindra 3535 for sale and you will find a few for sale and the price.

/ Price on 3535
google mihindra 3535 for sale and you will find a few for sale and the price.

I already have tried that and everything I come up with doesn't list a price and everything is used, I am wondering what a new one will run within a couple grand, just looking for a ballpark idea. As I said I realize the quote won't necessarily be the same as what it is here but it would give me a ballpark so I know if it's worth driving the distance to a dealer to check them out or if I should just stick with LS or NH, JD, Case, Bobcat which have closer dealers. The Mahindra seems to be more tractor than the others by looking at online spec sheets and if it is considerably cheaper it will be another reason to make the drive.

/ Price on 3535 #4  
Call Concord tractor in Concord N.C. I saw one there last Saturday at the dealer. Ask for Josh. 704 733 9937

/ Price on 3535
Call Concord tractor in Concord N.C. I saw one there last Saturday at the dealer. Ask for Josh. 704 733 9937

Well I didn't want to call and waste a salesman's time in an area I won't be buying from, I figured one of the dealers on here may be able to give me an idea. I did contact all both the WI dealers and the one in the UP by email on Sunday and have not heard back other than from Manhindra corporate.

/ Price on 3535 #6  
I was told over the phone a price of around 19 but it is an older model and It may be one of those that they want off of their lot to make some space for new machines.

/ Price on 3535 #7  
I can tell you that I just bought a 2011- 3535 with the loader and brush gaurd and paid $20600 delivered out the door. I thought that it was a fair price after pricing out at the three dealers in my area. Only one of them had the tractor in stock but that was not the dealer I got it from. Hope that helps!