Initial prices for Max 28xl

/ Initial prices for Max 28xl #1  

Dingo Man

Silver Member
Tractor
12' Kioti DK40SE HST
I just got home from my local Mahindra Dealer located in Old Town Maine. I asked him to give me a ball park dollar amount for the max 28. He advised me Mahindra's list price is $19,400 but they would be selling them at $16,999 with FEL.

Also asked about a 3616 with FEL. He told me Mahindra lists them at $24,000but they would be selling them from 20,500.

This dealer is new to Mahindra and are currently awaiting their first shipment of tractors in.

/ Initial prices for Max 28xl #2  
I just got home from my local Mahindra Dealer located in Old Town Maine. I asked him to give me a ball park dollar amount for the max 28. He advised me Mahindra's list price is $19,400 but they would be selling them at $16,999 with FEL.

Also asked about a 3616 with FEL. He told me Mahindra lists them at $24,000but they would be selling them from 20,500.

This dealer is new to Mahindra and are currently awaiting their first shipment of tractors in.

Tripps has them in stock, was looking at them yesterday when I signed off on mine. give ryan a call.

/ Initial prices for Max 28xl #3  
QUOTE]

That seems a bit high to me as I talked to a dealer in VA and he quoted me a price of 15,250ish. I can't remember the exact number but it was a little over 15K.

Have you thought about the 2516? From what I'm told, it's the exact same as the 28XL save for they tweaked the engine to get 3 more HP on the 28. I was quoted 14,100 for 60 months at 5.69 IR.

I'm really interested in purchasing one but it's more of a need than a want at this stage in life.

/ Initial prices for Max 28xl
Well one thing I have learned in the past two years looking at tractors. We up here in the north east are going to pay a bit more than most of the rest of the country. I don't know if it is shipping cost or the liberal #$@! we keep voting into office.

About the Max 28 vs. the 2516 I had heard the 28 is quite alot beefier in the frame?

/ Initial prices for Max 28xl #5  
Well one thing I have learned in the past two years looking at tractors. We up here in the north east are going to pay a bit more than most of the rest of the country. I don't know if it is shipping cost or the liberal #$@! we keep voting into office.

About the Max 28 vs. the 2516 I had heard the 28 is quite alot beefier in the frame?

I'm a Libertarian, ( I am hating every last one of our leaderless morons right now) but what the heck do the liberals have to do with the cost of a tractor? That is almost as applicable as the claims by both parties that they can control the price of oil short of releasing our entire strategic reserves all in one shot.

Have to blame on someone might as well be them!

Kootch, did not mean to insult you. I also don't mean to make this into a political forum by any means. There is a big difference between the word I used "liberal" and libertarian.

/ Initial prices for Max 28xl #8  
Better come to Minnesota and check out the prices here! M&M expresss (a 3 dealership company just west of Minneapolis) is running a ad for a Max 28xl with front end loader and a tiller (tiller is a off brand that they got a good deal on so they are getting rid of them) for $14.999. The tractor for this price is shuttle trannie. Another $900 gets you the Hydro. I thought this was a great deal, what do you think?:thumbsup:

That sounds like a pretty good deal. My dealer's figures were just what he blurted out. As I was leaving I just asked for a ball park figure that I good bring back to the "supreme allied commander of the northeast division" (my wife). I don't know if the $16,999 w/ FEL is their start and have wiggle room from there.

/ Initial prices for Max 28xl #10  
Kootch, did not mean to insult you. I also don't mean to make this into a political forum by any means. There is a big difference between the word I used "liberal" and libertarian.

I wasn't insulted at all. No apology warranted. I could go on and on about the conservative/liberal bashing but I think either is counterproductive Dingo. I wish the heck wee could try and work together, that's all. I get the frustration, I too have the same anger toward the current state of things, but I'd rather deal in facts, not Obermann/Beck fiction.