Pulled the trigger today!

/ Pulled the trigger today! #1  

flatpik6

Bronze Member
Tractor
2011 Mahindra 5035, 2013 JD X738
Just pulled the trigger with the Mahindra dealer this morning. After two weeks of extensive research and discussion I finally said "GO" on the 5035 HST with ML130SK loader, Oliver Dahlman dual cylinder grapple, welded on bucket hooks,3rd function front remote and additional rear remote. I'm still undecided about the 6' land pride BB as of now but I may have him put it on the trailer when I pick everything up next week. Was really impressed with the handling and operational ease of the machine this morning.

I had been debating hard between the 5035 and a couple of Kubota products, (I have been a Kubota owner until recently), but after a test drive and comparison of the numbers, I made my choice. This should be my last tractor for a while as it should be more than adequate for our 13 acres in the NC mountains.

/ Pulled the trigger today! #3  
Just pulled the trigger with the Mahindra dealer this morning. After two weeks of extensive research and discussion I finally said "GO" on the 5035 HST with ML130SK loader, Oliver Dahlman dual cylinder grapple, welded on bucket hooks,3rd function front remote and additional rear remote. I'm still undecided about the 6' land pride BB as of now but I may have him put it on the trailer when I pick everything up next week. Was really impressed with the handling and operational ease of the machine this morning.

I had been debating hard between the 5035 and a couple of Kubota products, (I have been a Kubota owner until recently), but after a test drive and comparison of the numbers, I made my choice. This should be my last tractor for a while as it should be more than adequate for our 13 acres in the NC mountains.

Wow, that is a beast for 13 acres!! But hey, if you can go big, why not?? Looks like you can pull houses down the street with that baby.

/ Pulled the trigger today! #4  
Wow, can't wait to see pics with the OD grapple, if I read the data right on their site they're constructed from 1" stock, and you can get them made out of 1" T1, serious destruction power on the front of a beast of a machine. :thumbsup:

/ Pulled the trigger today! #6  
PICS or it didn't happen!!

lol.... congrats

/ Pulled the trigger today!
Thought about going a bit smaller but I started with a much smaller tractor and ignored the advise of "go bigger than you think you need". This time around I want to ensure that I won't have to upsize in the next 10 years or so.

Can't pick it up until the remotes are installed and the grapple comes in. Should be next Thusday. Pics will follow. Can't wait. :D

/ Pulled the trigger today! #8  
Flatpic. Did you pick up the tractor at the Hastings FLA. dealer. If so, great news. Got to be the best price I have seen on a 5035 hst. Hope you enjoy. Im still looking and test driving as I am in no hurry. I will say that I allways keep using the 5035 as the tractor that I compare all the others too. Just can not beat the specs and price. My only complaint, which is rather small, is that the "fit and finish". Everything else there is not much contest. Enjoy.

/ Pulled the trigger today! #9  
We need PICTURES!!!!

BTW congratulations!!!

/ Pulled the trigger today! #10  
I would call it pulling out your wallet, unless you shot the dealer and made off with the tractor. Enjoy your new ride.