Bought my new tractor yesterday

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday #1  

juan muterrez

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
After much investigation (and lurking on this forum), I inked the deal on a new 3016 (gear) with a fel. The dealer is adding rimguard to the rear tires and adding a hydraulic remote (I have plans for a 3 point log splitter from Northern Tool). My new toy is to be delivered next Friday :).

Juan

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday #2  
Enjoy yourself Juan. Congratulations.

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday #3  
It will be a LOOOOONG week for you but the wait will be worth while.:thumbsup:

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday #4  
Congratulations on your acquisition! You'll wonder how you ever got along without it.:thumbsup:

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday #5  
Congratulations on the new tractor! :thumbsup: Like the rest of us, you will soon realize, "how did I go so long without a tractor"? :thumbsup:

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday #6  
If u dont mind me asking what did you pay for it. I am looking to buy next week.

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday
I picked up the tractor with loader, a dealer installed rear remote, rimguard in the rear tires, delivered (35 mi) for $16,400.

Juan

P.S. that is with 0 down 0% for 72 months.

Last edited:
   / Bought my new tractor yesterday #9  
Juan, you just bought yourself one nice tractor. :thumbsup: By chance do you need a top or side link to use with that rear remote?

/ Bought my new tractor yesterday #10  
After much investigation (and lurking on this forum), I inked the deal on a new 3016 (gear) with a fel. The dealer is adding rimguard to the rear tires and adding a hydraulic remote (I have plans for a 3 point log splitter from Northern Tool). My new toy is to be delivered next Friday :).

Juan

Congrats on your new Mahindra. Mine is a 2008 Mahindra 5525. Trouble free, big, strong tractor.