Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe...

/ Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe...
The Bradco 611 was designed for skid steers. It is the same as the 511. Get the PTO powered pump and reservoir. My 6520, like the 7060, needs full RPM to make the backhoe dance with it's 11.2 gpm pump.
I do not agree with Wedge 40 stating you only will lose speed with lower gpm. Lower gpm has me dragging a full bucket up a hole. At high RPM, the boom will lift the full bucket out of a hole. Lower RPM is lower gpm. So if I need all of my 11.2 gpm at full RPM, you will regret trying to run your 611 off of 10.6 gpm pump.

Oh yeah............$2500 is an awesome price. Look around and get a Bradco thumb for it. The 511 comes with hyd. and manual thumb mounts on the dipperstick. So I figure the 611 does also.
hugs, Brandi

Brandi,

Thanks for the info!

I am still waiting to hear back from my dealer as to whether or not the 511 subframe will work for this 611. I would think this info would be easy to get??? Also, he still needs to find out if the subframe can be purchased seperately... I was hoping to have this wrapped up a week ago!

I will reach out to him tomorrow. I'm still hopeful!

/ Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe... #12  
Brandi,

Thanks for the info!

I am still waiting to hear back from my dealer as to whether or not the 511 subframe will work for this 611. I would think this info would be easy to get??? Also, he still needs to find out if the subframe can be purchased seperately... I was hoping to have this wrapped up a week ago!

I will reach out to him tomorrow. I'm still hopeful!

If it helps, I can dig out the parts manual for my 511 and supply the backhoe's half of the subframe part numbers. Really don't know if they would be the same for your 5530.
hugs, Brandi

/ Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe... #13  
All is right with the world..... Brandi is back.... !!!!!! :)

/ Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe... #14  
If it helps, I can dig out the parts manual for my 511 and supply the backhoe's half of the subframe part numbers. Really don't know if they would be the same for your 5530.
hugs, Brandi

I would be interested in some quality pics of the subframe "mount up" for a backhoe on the Mahindras frame.

I "may":drool: have access to a backhoe from an older Ford BH so I am interested in how they are attached. I haven't seen one in person so some good quality pics would be nice since BH can be extremely hard on a machine.

Much obliged

/ Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe...
hugs, Brandi

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if I get to a point where I need those numbers.

No new info from my Mahindra dealer today. I decided to email BradCo directly with my question! Still hopeful for a good response.

/ Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe... #16  
I would be interested in some quality pics of the subframe "mount up" for a backhoe on the Mahindras frame.

I "may":drool: have access to a backhoe from an older Ford BH so I am interested in how they are attached. I haven't seen one in person so some good quality pics would be nice since BH can be extremely hard on a machine.

Much obliged

All I could find was photos of the backhoe's half of the subframe. I will try to get tractor half of the subframe later this weekend.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 511 subframe head on.jpg
    511 subframe head on.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 511 subframe left half.jpg
    511 subframe left half.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 511 subframe left inboard half.jpg
    511 subframe left inboard half.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 511 subframe profile.jpg
    511 subframe profile.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 511 subframe right half.jpg
    511 subframe right half.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 511 subframe right outboard half.jpg
    511 subframe right outboard half.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 238
   / Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe... #17  
All is right with the world..... Brandi is back.... !!!!!! :)

I have been right here along. I just stopped responding to anything you write about me. I am making this one and only exception.
no hugs, Brandi

/ Help with adding a Bradco 611 backhoe... #18  
All I could find was photos of the backhoe's half of the subframe. I will try to get tractor half of the subframe later this weekend.
hugs, Brandi

Thankyou very much:).