Buying Advice So i go into the Kubota dealer this afternoon who also sells Mahindra's

/ So i go into the Kubota dealer this afternoon who also sells Mahindra's #1  

ddobson

I'm fairly set on the Kubota B33xx/B32xx until he shows me the Mahindra. Well having done no research on them except reading here they look pretty good. I'm trying to figure out now if I should take a closer look at the 3616Hst w/ FEL or stay with the Kubota. Specs wise the Mahindra beats the Kubota and they're only about $1000 apart(mahindra is more). Just wanted to get feedback from folks here and would appreciate your thoughts.

/ So i go into the Kubota dealer this afternoon who also sells Mahindra's
Duplicate post thanks to my phone... sorry everybody

/ So i go into the Kubota dealer this afternoon who also sells Mahindra's #3  
i am struggling with the 3616 mahindra versus the kubota L3800/L3400/L4400 versus the deere 4005/ 4320. pricewise kubota has them all beat especially with rental returns or barely used or new L3400 and L4400 still on folks lots. i like the 3616 but i am partial to deere especially since i have a yanmar barebones deere.looks like you need a machine about this size. there are alot of 3016s around and few 3616s both are one of my favorite small but robust and mighty tractors! i will probably buy a 3616.
michelle

/ So i go into the Kubota dealer this afternoon who also sells Mahindra's #4  
i am struggling with the 3616 mahindra versus the kubota L3800/L3400/L4400 versus the deere 4005/ 4320. pricewise kubota has them all beat especially with rental returns or barely used or new L3400 and L4400 still on folks lots. i like the 3616 but i am partial to deere especially since i have a yanmar barebones deere.looks like you need a machine about this size. there are alot of 3016s around and few 3616s both are one of my favorite small but robust and mighty tractors! i will probably buy a 3616.
michelle

Michelle,
Did I lead you down the right path when I encouraged you to go with the 6500? You can't beat those Mitsu made Mahindras! The 3316 is my favorite of my 3 Mahindras. Kubota makes a good tractor but I don't think they are a bit better than the Mahindra. I don't know about in your area, but here you can't get a comparable Kubota anywhere near the price of the Mahindra.