Price Check Pricing & interest rates on 3616 & 5035

/ Pricing & interest rates on 3616 & 5035 #1  

michellesc7

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 5410 4wd Cab w/ loader, Mahindra 6500 4wd Q/A FEL, John Deere 4120 4wd w/ FEL & John Deere 1050 4wd
what kind of interest rates are you all seeing on the 3616 and the 35 series 5035. also what kind of prices for those interest rates? send me a private email if you wish. i am not interested in listed prices. i am interested in a decent, reasonable selling prices. i am probably going to buy one of these tractors and either a used smaller or larger depending on which one i go for.

i have two other tractors to trade or sell as down payment on one of the above tractors.

i am interested in ag tires, 4wd, loader, PST, water/antifreeze in tires, grill guard.

/ Pricing & interest rates on 3616 & 5035
I am surprised no one has shared any info with me on these tractors. This is the Mahindra pricing blog isn't it. I am seeing swings of 2k to 3 k between interest rate options. Have not got a cash price option yet.

/ Pricing & interest rates on 3616 & 5035 #3  
I am surprised no one has shared any info with me on these tractors. This is the Mahindra pricing blog isn't it. I am seeing swings of 2k to 3 k between interest rate options. Have not got a cash price option yet.

These are the financing offers from Mahindra. You might also check with one of your local credit unions. Mahindra Tractors - Buying and Financing, Special Offers

*No interest and payments until November 1 or 15, 2012. Interest & Payments begin November 1 or 15, 2012 (based on contract date). Interest/payment free period is not in addition to contract term. With approved credit. Discounts may vary by model. Program restrictions may apply. See dealer for details. Offer good May 10 to June 30, 2012.

/ Pricing & interest rates on 3616 & 5035 #4  
what kind of interest rates are you all seeing on the 3616 and the 35 series 5035. also what kind of prices for those interest rates? send me a private email if you wish. i am not interested in listed prices. i am interested in a decent, reasonable selling prices. i am probably going to buy one of these tractors and either a used smaller or larger depending on which one i go for.

i have two other tractors to trade or sell as down payment on one of the above tractors.

i am interested in ag tires, 4wd, loader, PST, water/antifreeze in tires, grill guard.

Michelle,
When you're ready to pull the trigger go into the dealer and say I'll pay x amount of dollars at 0%, can you make it happen? I did exactly that when I bought my 3316 HST. It doesn't matter if they are offering 0% or not or what the pricing is. They weren't on that model when I bought mine, but with good credit, a down payment, and a dealer wanting to sell tractors they weren't willing to let a sale get away. It was actually a dealer here that encouraged me to do just that and it worked. None of these tractor deals are cut and dry. There's wiggle room to a certain extent and it's up to the buyer to get the most they can. I'll be glad to check with my dealer here on pricing if you would like. Just let me know what models to price. I'm going to be buying another tractor soon if I can afford it after paying my insurance.

/ Pricing & interest rates on 3616 & 5035 #5  
I'm kinda all over the place myself and seem to be looking at what your looking at. I went from the 3616 to the 4025 4wd to the 5035 and now I am back where I started and still not sure. I am glad this is not a life or death situation. I have been trying to pull the trigger for over a year and just dont want to make the wrong decision.

Anyways I subscribed and Good Luck!!

/ Pricing & interest rates on 3616 & 5035
To add some spice to the situation I am also looking hard at the new/ used JD 4005 and a used 4120/ 4320. Looking for value for my dollar and 4 cylinders to be able to pull at least a small 16 20 disk harrow is my bottom criteria. I am kinda anti hydro and anti turf and R 4 tires. Having trouble finding R1s and PST or manual shuttle. Only considering 4wd machines.

I don't see any used 35 series and I can't really justify one without a series trade-in tractor which I have two! Lesser-ly I am looking at the Kubotas MX 4700/5100 and the older L4400. Again want the torque of a 4 cylinder....but I really like the 3616 which I give extra credit to the 100 cu in 3 cyl machine. Awesome feel.

I have two Mahindras and one Deere.

I orig looked at the 4wd 4025 but the gear shift is not set up for loader. Looking for tractors with loaders.