Featured Deals

/ Featured Deals #1  

jwcinpk

Veteran Member
Tractor
2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4
Scrolling around on the Mahindra website and noticed their "featured deals". Wondering if anybody has bought lately (any of these models, but especially the 5035 Pst and 8560 cab) and if this is the best you can expect to do on a deal? I'm seriously considering replacing my 6000 mfwd with the 5035 and even kicked around buying the 8560. If I don't spend some money this year Uncle Sam is gonna get it. All my other equipment is depreciated out.
Mahindra Tractors - Buying and Financing, Special Offers

/ Featured Deals #2  
Cash or financing? I know that for actual money out of pocket, you can get them for less than what is listed, a lot less.

/ Featured Deals #3  
If you are looking at the deals where you get a pkg deal if you buy 2 or more implements ,better read the fine print they wont include a front loader or a backhoe in the deal .......they dont count

/ Featured Deals
Cash or financing? I know that for actual money out of pocket, you can get them for less than what is listed, a lot less.

I'm assuming it would be considered a "cash" sale. I finance everything through Farm Credit Services now. I know that when I priced a baler last year the price went down if I arranged my own financing with FCS.

/ Featured Deals
Wow, looks like Mahindra may be backing off the prices they had offered. They proudly displayed a payment for a number of months which could be calculated up to see what they were actually considering a deal. Now that's gone!
How do you trust a tractor company that won't tell you what a "deal" is?

/ Featured Deals #6  
Could be the dealers were complaing about the set prices. When I shoped around for my 8650 I called 3 dealers and got 3 differnet prices. What is amazing is how much different the implaments where in price between dealers.