Price Check Just Bought 3616

/ Just Bought 3616 #1  

Rondalw

Tractor
3616 Mahnindra
Just pulled trigger on the 3616 HST. Tiller, Back-Hoe, Box Scraper, Post Hole Digger, loader, canopy, extra work lights, bucket hooks, tire fill under $26k. Good dealer, treated me better than two big competitors. I think I got a good deal.

/ Just Bought 3616 #2  
Just pulled trigger on the 3616 HST. Tiller, Back-Hoe, Box Scraper, Post Hole Digger, loader, canopy, extra work lights, bucket hooks, tire fill under $26k. Good dealer, treated me better than two big competitors. I think I got a good deal.

Congratulations, that does sound like a good deal. - Hope you've got a good size pole barn for all those implements.

VA

/ Just Bought 3616 #3  
Congrats, that's a fine tractor.

/ Just Bought 3616 #5  
Congrats, can I ask where the dealer is located?

/ Just Bought 3616
Susanville, Ca. I live in Nevada but I could not get any deal from NV dealers.

/ Just Bought 3616
Finally being delivered tomorrow. Decided to go with cab as it gets pretty hot here in high desert and cold in winter at about 5000 feet.

/ Just Bought 3616 #8  
How much more for the cab? Can you tell us specifics about attachments and loader numbers? I'm looking for exact same deal and I am on the other side of the hill.:licking:

/ Just Bought 3616
How much more for the cab? Can you tell us specifics about attachments and loader numbers? I'm looking for exact same deal and I am on the other side of the hill.:licking:

Okay, delivery delayed until Monday which blows. Anyway the following are the specs requested. FEL ML116, Backhoe MB65, Box 6', Post Hole Digger 9", Tiller, cab a little less then $5k. Also have filled tires, extra work lights and hooks on FEL.