come on guys and gals Ineed some help here

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #1  

Richard R.

Tractor
2000 ford/ bushhog loader, 3203 john deere, 5035 mahindra ML130 FEL
come on guys I need some help here. I'm about to drop twenty thousand on the mahindra. I've owned a ford 2000 with a bushog loader, great. and a 3203
deere with a 300 loader very weak. now I am about to pull the triger on the 4035 with the 120 FEL or the 5035 With the 130 FEL. And I need some in put on the differance between the two. I know there is not that much differance but there is about $3,000 differance between the two. Is the extra 10 hroses worth the extra money or not. I know it's always said that you should buy one step higher than you need. but I'm not sure on this.
Thanks Richard:confused2:

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #2  
come on guys I need some help here. I'm about to drop twenty thousand on the mahindra. I've owned a ford 2000 with a bushog loader, great. and a 3203
deere with a 300 loader very weak. now I am about to pull the triger on the 4035 with the 120 FEL or the 5035 With the 130 FEL. And I need some in put on the differance between the two. I know there is not that much differance but there is about $3,000 differance between the two. Is the extra 10 hroses worth the extra money or not. I know it's always said that you should buy one step higher than you need. but I'm not sure on this.
Thanks Richard:confused2:

You need to match the tractor to your needs. How many acres do you have? Is it hilly or flat? What do you need the tractor for?

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here
I have six acres the main thing that I use is the FEL. I do a lot of bush hogging but win I need to lift some thing, I can't stand to pull back on the leaver and it wont lift. so I am not sure if the extra 10 horses is worth the extra money ?
Richard

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #4  
LM 130 has 5100 lb break out force as opposed to LM 120 3900. That is about 25% more. Lift of 130 is only marginally better than 120. 2700 versus 2400.
I would get HST for FEL and bush hogging.

Ok I made the choice. I am going to get the 5035 with the 130 FEL the dealer in NW florida has quoted $30,000 before trade in. what do you think of that price

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #6  
I have a 4035 and love it. It does everything I need. I am sure you'll be happy with either.

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #7  
Ok I made the choice. I am going to get the 5035 with the 130 FEL the dealer in NW Florida has quoted $30,000 before trade in. what do you think of that price

That is a mean looking tractor. I bet you could do a lot damage with it. You will love it.

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #8  
Sounds a bit high. Just bought a 6530, which list for appox the same per Mahindra website, with ML266 FEL for $28,100.

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #9  
If you have a state sales tax [ you need to fill out your 'Location' so we can tell about where you are, and if you are a ways from Chatanooga or the Texas/Kalifornia assy sites, then shipping can add up. Also, the price on the Mahindra site is the cash price. So if you are financing, you have to pay for that too. They don't staff Mahindra Finance and have that cute little girl open your payment envelope every month for nothing..... :) So, depends.... 30K might be fine....

I just pulled the trigger on the 5035 with the Ml 130 FEL. and as is posted here. I found out that 0% is not 0% the price of the tractor was $31,345.00
if I used the 0% they took $1,000. off
If I used the 4.25% financing they took $2,000. off
If I paid cash they take $3,000 off which makes the tractor $28,345. in addition to that savings I don't have to carry there insurance at $1,475. and I save there credit procesing fee of $250. So by paying cash I saved $4,725.00 Now if you say I don't have that kind of cash. you can still get your own loan from you credit union and carry the insurance on your home insurance. as long as you give them the check there paid off !!!!
Richard