Buying Advice Mid Mount Mower

/ Mid Mount Mower #31  
Kfgowash said:
MMM was a good choice for me I have a Mahindra Max 22 (60" mower )and it cuts great!
There are a few more steps taking it on a off but worth it. I got the mulching kit and it does it's job. Drive on and of deck takes some effort but strong. I looked at just about all other brands, but Max 22 was the biggest in the SCUT Class. I bugged the dealer to train me how to change out the mower deck. They didn't leave my home until I got it right. Word of advice is to always remove the mmm before using other implements.

That is one small advantage to the rear finish mower, is that u can leave it on, as it is good ballast. There are many pros and cons for either MMM or RFM. Both are great tools. A mulching kit sounds like a great option for the OP.

How do you like your Max22 ?

/ Mid Mount Mower #32  
Is woods the manufacturer of the mahindra mid mount or did u order that as an afterthought? I hadn't even considered the option of another manufacturer for mid mount.

Was there a price advantage? Quality advantage?

Woods is the manufacture. Owners/parts manual is woods . It was on the Tractor when I bought it new from dealer. No complaints on the mower. Woods is a good name.

/ Mid Mount Mower #33  
I started with the MMM and ended up with the RFM. The MMM gives a better quality cut, is a lot more difficult to deal with the grass clogging up the air vents while mowing. I had to stop four or five times to clear the grass because I was nearly overheating. None of that with the RFM. For me the RFM is a better choice because of the difficulty I have in removing the MMM. I wish the quality of cut was as good as the MMM.